Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

9 hours ago, Ihatespeedbumps said:

@bmdubya1198Get a Xemodex unit and be done. I know they are expensive but it's a one time fix.

Also, great looking stance after the lowering springs. The black spoiler makes me want to kill kittens. 😑

Thanks, I'm really happy with how it sits! I'm gonna paint the spoiler soon, just sorting out the other problems hahaha.

I think I might do that once I sell my S90. The ETM has been a headache this whole time, it would be nice to put one in and be done with it forever.

Towed again.  😞

Trailing arm bushing in the XC70. There's a special tool to press in a new one that runs $250+. Just pulled the whole thing and took it to a small volvo shop. 

EF3FE50C-FA82-477F-BFF3-29E03F53B2D6.thumb.jpeg.f54c3bd7900bd7bff71acd27638edcf3.jpeg

B54C7C2E-56A7-4731-A66B-B26FBD34D501.thumb.jpeg.91b57098d9fada2c26850cf68ebc2e60.jpeg

In the e30 I changed the transmission fluid with a mixture of gear oil and ATF which seems to have eliminated the gear rattle from the lightweight flywheel. 

Replaced the window switch unit.

• Like 1

sold the 850 and the yellow has a buyer lined up. I don't own any P80's anymore....this is weird....

2 hours ago, Kevin. said:

sold the 850 and the yellow has a buyer lined up. I don't own any P80's anymore....this is weird....

Replacement?

2 hours ago, Kevin. said:

wow. who bought the white 850?

7 hours ago, Kevin. said:

Wait, what??!!

It's more than weird, it's the friggin apocalypse!!  :ohmy:

• Upvote 2

kev wut r u doing 

idk what to get for my next car, been looking at Subaru or a newer V60CC

On 6/27/2019 at 3:29 PM, Oreo931 said:

wow. who bought the white 850?

my Volvo master tech friend bought it, going to do a full motor build. Sleeves, rods, pistons, big turbo. Hoping for 500whp

I'll post pictures as his build goes along since he isn't on here

• Upvote 2

Pulled a junkyard dome light for a temp fix, dome light button fell out at some point and some how clicked on all the lights and killed the battery over the course of a week of sitting lol. 

If anyone has a grey dome light surround lemme know $$$ in hand. ❤️ 

Also swapped on some trunk shocks from the jy since I found a mint set while perusing the JY for the first time in almost 2 years. 

It's nice to have a trunk that doesn't slam closed on you. 

Had the S60 in for service, 
Oil change, Tire balance, and plugging a hole in a rear tire. 

4 hours ago, RobT5M said:

Pulled a junkyard dome light for a temp fix, dome light button fell out at some point and some how clicked on all the lights and killed the battery over the course of a week of sitting lol. 

If anyone has a grey dome light surround lemme know $$$ in hand. ❤️ 

Also swapped on some trunk shocks from the jy since I found a mint set while perusing the JY for the first time in almost 2 years. 

It's nice to have a trunk that doesn't slam closed on you. 

Had the S60 in for service, 
Oil change, Tire balance, and plugging a hole in a rear tire. 

2 years without a junkyard trip? Man, I go through withdraws after a week without the junkyard! Lol

51 minutes ago, bmdubya1198 said:

2 years without a junkyard trip? Man, I go through withdraws after a week without the junkyard! Lol

Lifes been getting in the way.  

Definitely missed it lol.