Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

I never had the flashing arrow, even with tracking the car.  Still replaced it with the M56.

10 hours ago, Brad850 said:

sames

STFU

Replaced the AC receiver/drier and orifice tube, changed the engine oil, and replaced the dying evap purge valve. 

Finally got around to sorting out the rear end. Even went so far as to replace the upper spring seats since I don’t intend to touch these again for 50k+ miles and I wanted to replace any original components that could cause real trouble with rust in the future. Sheared 3 of the 4 upper strut bolts and was happy to get rid of this rusty mess.

509C2BC0-58AD-4F7A-BA48-1BF7E698BD66.jpeg

C1A57421-0EF5-496F-8B31-089F2CECF478.jpeg

58800F28-6854-4F33-AB71-A0CB72B5B902.jpeg

99802CB8-3CF0-40EE-9A7F-0D6D05FB7774.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Replaced a coil and finally back on the road again.  The radiator issue has been a month long issue, but hopefully it is all fixed now.

The spider has been happy to be back on the road.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Replaced the driver seat belt so I can drive the car again.  $500 new, $23 wrecking yard.  Luckily I found a few in the yard.  First one I pulled did the same thing mine does, not unwind, but the second one works fine.  

Then I installed a short shift in the spider.

• Upvote 1

S70:

Installed a new IPD poly upper engine torque mount bushing and replaced the gasket on the oil cap. No vibration but a definite improvement as the OEM bushing was ready to go.

About to do some more overhaul of the engine bay with a new CBV, coolant reservoir + silicone hoses, new silicone hoses for the TCV and then on to replacing the front brake lines with new SS lines and figure out why the passenger side is occasionally pulsing on brake.

Yeah, I saw your FB post. How do you like them? Going to produce a limited run of brackets? Or can someone maybe produce on demand? Did you wind up acquiring that second set of Ohlins from the guy in Portugal?