scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

Ported the 98 mani for my rn.

Modified pcv 5/8 tube to baffled catch can back to ptc delete pre turbo.

Ive never seen over %80 in any my logs assumed that was normal.

Stock turbo tb with wedge..

A little late, but here's my 2018 S90 T6 Inscription with Polestar Optimisation. I bought it in June, and have since lowered it on HEICO springs, blacked out the window trim, V90 R-Design Grille and lower valance, tint, partial debadge, freshly powdercoated Cratus 20's, and H&R 20mm spacers. I LOVE this car. I'm so glad I bought it. I traded in the S60 T5 AWD. I still have the BBS's waiting to go on the S90 in the spring, I think.

9-1.jpg

6.jpg

• Upvote 2

I have this strange misfire when the car is has been sitting for 30 minutes to a  few hours after driving.  It acts like it is trying to clear out maybe some oil leaking into the cylinders. It isn't rough enough to be a bad coil.  It clears up after a minute.  However, over night this isn't a problem and seems to fire up and run fine in the morning.

So, after work I pulled the coils, checked the plugs and ran a compression check on all cylinders.  No issues.  170 psi on all 5.  Plugs looked good with normal color; no fouling.  Put it all back together, same misfire.

So, that means the rings and valve seals are still good, so I am guessing a leaky oil seal in the turbo.  Currently running a Garrett GTX2867R turbo, and probably have 100k on it, so it may be likely.

12 hours ago, flyfishing3 said:

is there a code?

Of course not, that would be helpful.  :)

The only code I ever get is P0505, but I only get that code with the 4.4 ECU.  If I switch back to the 4.3 I don't get that error.

Replaced the heater core and adjusted the wiper arms.

• Upvote 1

Oil Change.

The leaking heater core froze my Zeitronix logger, so working on getting that cleaned up to see if I can make it work again.

Converted from HID to LED (oh man its so much better).  
Need to figure out why my pass headlight beam pattern is shit compared to my driver side.
I'm pulling them tonight anyways to repair wiring in ironically the pass side, and do some other stuff to it so ill figure it out this week.

Replaced my dead stock horns with the Hella Sharptones, much better. 
Wish I had kept my Subaru lip so it would match the bright colored horns exposed behind my grille.

is there a kit? or just pop some bulbs in?

On 11/9/2020 at 8:27 AM, RobT5M said:

Converted from HID to LED (oh man its so much better).  
Need to figure out why my pass headlight beam pattern is shit compared to my driver side.
I'm pulling them tonight anyways to repair wiring in ironically the pass side, and do some other stuff to it so ill figure it out this week.

I need new HID fogs in the sequoia and was thinking of doing LED.

21 hours ago, gmsgltr said:

i want a 07 xc70!

Buy mine with a blown up trans for cheap. It's got ABL's too!

23 hours ago, flyfishing3 said:

Lol

20 Volvos now? 

27th Volvo!