What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

It was a funny day, I was driving the old town, it was fun. I will go again soon in like two weeks. Will go for picnic, and have fun.

It was a funny day, I was driving the old town, it was fun. I will go again soon in like two weeks. Will go for picnic, and have fun.

• Replies 24.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matt b

• 7 VII 7

• Oreo931

• Chilled man

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What are you raising it to?? I'm just throwing the MBC wide open. (Worse case, the ECU will get pissed and fuel-cut, but the tune should fix that.) I'm really interested to see how far that 15G can

no because you cannot mesh T5 and Pole... too much of a "stretch" if you said "waxed my rocket" that would have been better

Started it. Drove it.

Posted Images

Replaced the faulty coolant temp sensor, cabin air filter, then washed it and enjoyed driving around on a nice warm spring day.

Installed a set of Kaplhenke Racing delrin bushings in my subframe 

51094960612_897e43de67_b.jpg

• Upvote 4

Drove.

It.

To work.

Hooked up a compressor and blew out all the dust and leaves from the engine bay as well as trunk area. 
Time to clean it up, fix a couple small things, and sell it. 

• Downvote 1

Oh, dont fret. 

If the s70 sells quickly, its going to fund another Volvo project, as well as keep me in Volvo's. 

• Upvote 1
On 4/6/2021 at 2:20 PM, RobT5M said:

Oh, dont fret. 

If the s70 sells quickly, its going to fund another Volvo project, as well as keep me in Volvo's. 

Okay, you've redeemed yourself.

Edited by bmdubya1198

I  tightened up the e brake cable on the XC90 today. Used the “cheat” way of prying on the adjuster with a wrench while I clamped vise grips onto the cable sleeve. It holds the car still now while in gear if I push it all the way down, so that’ll do for now.