Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

hahaha WOW that was amazing!!!

OH and i got the job at Juice it up -

SO NOW IM GONNA HAVE MONIES TO SPEND ON THE T5M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay yeah im excited. 1st purchase is going to be intake probably since my dad is already going to pay for the new struts :)

what intake should i get??

A pretty one, cause that's all most are for.

Drove the POS R to my parents had to shut the car off 5 times to make the 15mile trip due to over heating

R engine will be out before lunch tomorrow and the GLT back in sunday sometime all ready to go I hope :lol:

is my rear wiper motor gonna come from that R? :P

Got your pm btw. I'm interested. Just gonna let my dad know and see what he thinks.

is my rear wiper motor gonna come from that R? :P

Got your pm btw. I'm interested. Just gonna let my dad know and see what he thinks.

Michael, acetone aka nail polish remover should be able to remove any spray tint that Justin used on those clear tails ;)

Installed projectors! Watched my old car get backed into my mom's S80 by my sister... :lol:

:lol: Did you get chrome or black projectors?

Dave:

ROFL, that was one of your finer moment! :lol:

Drove it. Going to pick up the floor jack from work to get under the car tonight and maybe actually clean it after that for once. :rolleyes:

I know im gonna get alot of hate for this. But they are just on when you unlock the car and are tapped to my dome lights (just the fade in/out when you get in, they are not on when i switch them on myself). As soon as I start the car they fade out, so they wont ever be on when the car is moving.

100_1109Large.jpg

100_1111Large.jpg

100_1114Large.jpg

100_1122Large.jpg

I know im gonna get alot of hate for this. But they are just on when you unlock the car and are tapped to my dome lights (just the fade in/out when you get in, they are not on when i switch them on myself). As soon as I start the car they fade out, so they wont ever be on when the car is moving.

I really like that, Paul.

100_1114Large.jpg

can you see the bulbs if you are just looking at the side of the car or can you only see them if you are crouched towards the ground like in that picture?

if you can't see them standing, i like it.