Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

I blew through a half a tank smoking ricers :lol:

Ahh that must suck getting spanked by a wagon :lol:

Wife thought it was funny and she was riding shotgun ;) :lol:

saw that the gas pump light came on, and remembered that my cashflow is currently dry :( but other than that :rolleyes: i washed it

realized im in way over my head installing my audio system. But I figured thats the best way to learn. But man this is tuning into one difficult project. But I think the results will be something past amazing. Even if it takes every weekend for 2 months to complete.

Fixed my intermittent problem with the Cruise Control. Cleaned up the little vacuum pump, tested for leaks, checked the clutch and brake switches. Now it works like a charm. :D

Got my lip today , now time for painting or wrapping :D

Filled it.

Me +

Cam timing wheel, X70 lip, 850 seat skins and lower cushion, pillow, tent, change of clothes, flash light, revolver, folding chair, 1 blanket and 1 blankie, aluminum bumper, bumper foam, fender liners, core support, trunk latches, air guide, corner bulb harnesses, box of misc screws, car mag, box of chicken wings, a soda, and a battery booster.

Almost tried to fit some fenders too but decided to wait till next time.

Filled it.

Me +

Cam timing wheel, X70 lip, 850 seat skins and lower cushion, pillow, tent, change of clothes, flash light, revolver, folding chair, 1 blanket and 1 blankie, aluminum bumper, bumper foam, fender liners, core support, trunk latches, air guide, corner bulb harnesses, box of misc screws, car mag, box of chicken wings, a soda, and a battery booster.

Almost tried to fit some fenders too but decided to wait till next time.

pics or ban.

Oh I forgot, I filled mine up with 93 octane and drove it to "audubon" NJ to pick up a part at pepboys for a friends car.

On my friends car (2000 bmw 323i) I changed the serpentine belt, a/c belt, and idler pulley.

pics or ban.

Good thing you're not a real mod or I might have to worry.

Also forgot to add: fuse box cover, fuel door, and two visors.

polished and waxed the passenger door, hood, fenders, quarter panels. got to dark out to do the other doors and the trunk. i'm also convinced that the roof is a lost cause

Painted my lip ;)

So pretty much the only people with quality paint on my lips are the lips that I painted? Sweet.

<<<< kicks adam in the nuts for being a douchebag for even thinking about those fugly rims ;)