scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

tried to move the NA, battery is dead :rolleyes:

How'd that silicone install for ya? Get to it yet? :)

I swapped the projectors/HIDs, the xc70 grille, and added side indicators to the T5 and put the stock grille and headlights into the NA. still have to do the foglights and stereo junk

How'd that silicone install for ya? Get to it yet? :)

i haven't gotten to it yet but I'll do it sooner or later, like when I get a new engine or rebuild this one :lol:

so I went outside to move my car and I realized that my side blinkers are on all the time with the parking lights and blink when the turn signal is on. i guess i tapped the parking light wires but I like it! I'm gonna put some LEDs in there to make it look nicer.

Rotated my tires on the 855 - my $80 investment on alignment paid off, the wear on my tires are very even after about 5k miles. I'm all praises to 215/45R17 Bridgestone RE92 (?) - the designed band/protection on the side protect my wheels from damage, I'm yet to f**up any wheel (knock on the wood, lol) even after hitting potholes in the Hartford, CT area. Usually, I have to have at least a pair repaired every season!

Bad news, discovered a fubar tie-rod end, maybe two - it was getting dark just before I finished, so need to jack her up again just to assess the issue one of these days - hopefully the outers, easier to work on.

Dropped it off at the body shop to get my hood repainted.

Also, want them to re-wetsand a few areas they missed on the quarter panel from the last job. They also need to re-adjust my rear bumper because they put it on crooked (I'd do it myself, but if I scratch my brand new bumper I'll flip).

so I went outside to move my car and I realized that my side blinkers are on all the time with the parking lights and blink when the turn signal is on. i guess i tapped the parking light wires but I like it! I'm gonna put some LEDs in there to make it look nicer.

my car does that... and I love it

I lost my virginity today!

And I once said "it will never happen"!...me working on an 850! ;)

I commenced the work on the '95 854ti donor car, with the final goal of removing the low mileage motor, motor that will ultimately replace the one in my wagon

I lost my virginity today!

And I once said "it will never happen"!...me working on an 850! ;)

I commenced the work on the '95 854ti donor car, with the final goal of removing the low mileage motor, motor that will ultimately replace the one in my wagon

You mean volvoginity?