Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

I have suede and leather seats tooooo...

... Although I do love AWD. FUCKING HELL :lol: ... How hard is it to do suspension work on this car? Nivomat, no?

:lol: Nimovat yes , I will throw in used on for free .

Coil overs $2500

new Nimovats $300 ish each I think

I am working on a spring shock set up for mine or airshocks not sure yet.

fronts are the samae as every 850 and S/C/V70

Dang nathan, your car is begging to be modified. White cars look incredible with a few subtle mods.

So basically (pardon the n00bness), unless I throw coils on her, I'm stuck with the stock ride height (that is, can't swap the struts or springs)?

Dang nathan, your car is begging to be modified. White cars look incredible with a few subtle mods.

which ones :o

So basically (pardon the n00bness), unless I throw coils on her, I'm stuck with the stock ride height (that is, can't swap the struts or springs)?

nope you can lower it :)

todaywellyesterday001.jpg

Stock on the AWD I am lowered :lol:

Eibachs in the front drop bolts int he back

working on with Lucky (IPD) on more agressive drop bolts for the AWD guys that want to go lower

only issue is then the camber is off then you have to get CJ camber adjustment deals for the bottoms and stuff.

I am trying to work on something a bit cheaper yet not sure for everyone thou :lol:

My car is BEGGING to be washed.

I don't know about the mods. I did like those one piece chrome projectors, but they just don't look 'right' for me. Plus I HATE all that BS wiring outside of the headlamp housing. W T F is that messy crap about?!

So I'm thinking of just buying actual ecodes from a seller in Germany, not just the ecode lenses, causes that's not a REAL ecode headlamp, but the whole assembly. Getting some 5K HID's with the true ecodes I think would look clean, not cheesy rice, and still more modern than what I have now. Not to mention be a huge lighting improvement.

And I'm trying to find a "new" style slash that's the same length as the 850's and putting it on a chrome ringed eggcrate grill. And no, the S70's slash isn't the same length. I want to have the eggcrate grill painted a gun metal color to match the not quite black bumpers. I suppose the color of the Titan/Volan rims. Just not black.

Oh, and of course an R bumper. :D

My car is BEGGING to be washed.

I don't know about the mods. I did like those one piece chrome projectors, but they just don't look 'right' for me. Plus I HATE all that BS wiring outside of the headlamp housing. W T F is that messy crap about?!

So I'm thinking of just buying actual ecodes from a seller in Germany, not just the ecode lenses, causes that's not a REAL ecode headlamp, but the whole assembly. Getting some 5K HID's with the true ecodes I think would look clean, not cheesy rice, and still more modern than what I have now. Not to mention be a huge lighting improvement.

And I'm trying to find a "new" style slash that's the same length as the 850's and putting it on a chrome ringed eggcrate grill. And no, the S70's slash isn't the same length. I want to have the eggcrate grill painted a gun metal color to match the not quite black bumpers. I suppose the color of the Titan/Volan rims. Just not black.

Oh, and of course an R bumper. :D

do a nice projector retro and it will look amazing on your car and good call on the r bumper

I drove my car and enjoyed it in all of its washed, waxed, rainX'ed, vacuumed and dingerectomied glory.