What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

scout01

Washed my car and put All Seasons back on. Ready for ski season!

I need to figure out ways to talk you into washing mine the way you wash yours.

Week of the 10th, should be Mike, Justin, hopefully Val and I. You in ?

Ok who knows if my boss is ever going to make it out with me so I might just make the trip out to meet you guys there since I am picking up a set of wheels in Youngstown on my way back

Keep me in the loop. I got my manual parts from Jordan, so now I'm trying to figure out if I have everything and where it goes :)

Ok my car is a NA with 186,xxx miles on it

Ideal compression is 188psi to 217psi for each cyl

here are my results

210 - 200 - 165 - 200 - 210

uhh... that is bad?

yes dave you know the answer here. You want each cylinder to be close to each other retest if its the same then ad a cap of oil to the cylinder

Installed $535 in FCP Groton OEM Volvo front end parts as seen here. gallery_20646_686_39566.jpgAlso installed, new upper torque mount, stock style, and a new MAP sensor from Volvo, $160 in parts from the dealer, not seen here. Now the only thing I need is an alignment, tire rotate and balance, and a new rebuilt rear driveshaft. So about another $700 bucks, :rolleyes: (The two little rubber blocks in the lower right corner of the picture are for the rear nivomat upper mount)

Technically not today, but had to install a new radiator in my driveway on Thursday. Long story that involves pizza, beer, a tow truck, a wedding and fresh bagels. Anyway, it wasn't too bad a job. Just a little annoying due to the pump-thingy on the driver's side and the intercooler top tube needing to be slid into the fan shroud.