Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

half can of seafoam via vacuum line last week, other half in crankcase this morning, drove for a bit and got a fresh mobil 1 filter and Castrol full synth 10 30......going to have my exhaust looked at now, somethings rattling like a biotch until it gets hot

i think is the exhaust shield i have the same ting going on

i think is the exhaust shield i have the same ting going on

it's banging off the delta link, we manipulated the hangers to raise it up a bit but same damn thing UGH i need to replace my middle resonator anyways so at that point before they get rid of the stupid clamps and weld im going to wrap that oh yeah! with exhaust wrap and get poly exhaust hangers per IPD's recommendation

Threw the Thule on.

p1000585hs1.jpg

(sorry about the picture)

Heading up to our condo for Thanksgiving.

Hiking up Baker tomorrow, I don't need to wait for the snow any longer!!

drove it around. filled it with 1.97 premium....i think its the first time ive filled up where the gallon price was below $2...maybe my first fill up, it was under 2.

:lol: here :lol:

less then $450 with tires B)

thinking about getting a set of volans with tires for half that next week , was going to today but flock driving in this crazy traffic mess

the ones in dc?

i wobbled over to it and picked a wet leaf off the side of it that's been bugging me for a few days.

i wobbled over to it and picked a wet leaf off the side of it that's been bugging me for a few days.

A few days!? Is it stuck in the mud with problems or did you take some acid or something?

A few days!? Is it stuck in the mud with problems or did you take some acid or something?

:lol: :lol: :lol: nah i kept seeing it stuck there when i'd like go somewhere with my mom and i'd see my car in the driveway.

:lol: :lol: :lol: nah i kept seeing it stuck there when i'd like go somewhere with my mom and i'd see my car in the driveway.

I have finally capitulated with the leaves... too many trees in front of my house and where I park at work :(

the ones in dc?

nah down in virgina

the propus where from memeber here :)