What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

scout01

i smashed the shit out of my air dam on the most idiotically designed curb i have ever seen. i was dropping this kid off at his house and the curb into his driveway was literally like a normal curb except sloped a little bit. when i pulled out the car just fell off it and i heard something scraping the whole way home :( so i fixed it with duct tape :lol:

i smashed the stuff out of my air dam on the most idiotically designed curb i have ever seen. i was dropping this kid off at his house and the curb into his driveway was literally like a normal curb except sloped a little bit. when i pulled out the car just fell off it and i heard something scraping the whole way home :( so i fixed it with duct tape :lol:

There there. If it makes you feel better I accidentally hit a very deep pothole and fubared up my driver side mudflap.... which I am going to go fix right now. Deep pot holes and my lowered wagon don't go very well together. :(

i got the oil changed on the STS today, but it was too cold for them to wash it, so still looks like a big salt block.

but at least it was all free. and they told me to bring it back when it is warmer for a free car wash.

i got the oil changed on the STS today, but it was too cold for them to wash it, so still looks like a big salt block.

but at least it was all free. and they told me to bring it back when it is warmer for a free car wash.

Toss a bucket of warm water from your sink on it! Problem solved! (besides, it is winter :P )

:lol::lol::lol:

now what can we learn from this ...

1. dont be impatient

2. buy stuff from jamie

3. FCP makes crap

4. Listen to jusitn and life is easier

:lol:

bahahaha agreed....i did order an SAS check valve through Waltrip today so go me :lol:

One more gosh darn code to take care of then we should be good. :lol:

FCP said they'd only refund a certain amount of what was spent and tried to tell me the order is more than 30 days old. :rolleyes:

I had to bust out a big WTF on that one. :o

Funny though, they claimed to have sold me an OEM MAF...it came in a Bosch box with a refurb tag on it. :angry:

The one I got from the dealer was 198 and came brand new in a blue Volvo box...electronics from aftermarket parts dealers FTL!

When comparing the two sensors the little circuit board setups in the housing were different....FCP one was wayyy different than the old faulty and the new Volvo...which were the same.