What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

scout01

lucky you are indeed, everything's going auto.....ill wash the damn thing by hand in shorts in a blizzard before i enter an auto....dont care if it's touch free or not

the only one ive found is out by where i work and even then its not a short drive... :(

not sure i want to spend my entire lunch break cleaning the car

the only one ive found is out by where i work and even then its not a short drive... :(

not sure i want to spend my entire lunch break cleaning the car

tis not the season to be cleaning cars anyways so youve got til nice weather to figure something out lol when i start talking about blasting my a/c again that's when u need to wash your car more frequently :lol:

You have my address, send them whenever.

:P

You're poor, you expect me to send you things for free? That offer only applies for NWC members!

Already sent them to my house.

Shipped out via DHL.

Driving in the hills today..feeling out the new springs and a cop sitting in the cut pulls me over..I wasn't even going the speed limit which was 25 and I told her that... She comes back and says well the limit around the turns is 15 ...poking bull stuff..I'm taking it to court..whatever..

Driving in the hills today..feeling out the new springs and a cop sitting in the cut pulls me over..I wasn't even going the speed limit which was 25 and I told her that... She comes back and says well the limit around the turns is 15 ...fucking bull shit..I'm taking it to court..whatever..

damn youve got some asshole cops out there. were there any signs saying that the speed limit around the curve was 15?

Test fit an attempt at super awesome/baller track wheels, they won't clear the brakes. Pegs it is until something better comes along :(

Team Dynamics? I hear Gary still has sets for cheap...