What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

scout01

are those two CATs that I see?

From what I saw before having the exhaust made, TME and other aftermarket exhausts had O2 sensors inside the cat... so I figured 2 high flow cats and an O2 sensor in the middle will do the same. Plus, that's the only "sound restriction" I'm running. Everything after that is straight pipe :P

removed this weird box thing that was under my rear seat along with 50000000 million feet of wire....not sure wtf it was....only markings are Audiovox V1000 which I can't find info about anywhere as of yet

pulled out my sound deadening and shampoo'd it, vacuumed real good while i had the bottom portion of the rear seats out

going to get a few dash switch bulbs here shortly and to get a quote to activate my info function

removed this weird box thing that was under my rear seat along with 50000000 million feet of wire....not sure wtf it was....only markings are Audiovox V1000 which I can't find info about anywhere as of yet

pulled out my sound deadening and shampoo'd it, vacuumed real good while i had the bottom portion of the rear seats out

going to get a few dash switch bulbs here shortly and to get a quote to activate my info function

I love those electronic surprises that you find. Kinda fun ripping things out hoping they weren't OE

I love those electronic surprises that you find. Kinda fun ripping things out hoping they weren't OE

Haha, it had something to do with the cell antenna that was mounted on the rear windshield when I bought the car......then it had a wire running up my pillar and this microphone thing was just hanging there for the longest time. It finally annoyed me yesterday so out it went today. Then there was this phone line cable running from the box to somewhere behind the radio which wasn't plugged into anything as it came out extremely easy with no force at all. There was also power/remote/ground too....BIG pile of wire came out. :lol:

I tried googling the brand and p/n but didn't have any luck....I'm guessing it's extremely outdated whatever it was for.