What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

scout01

Nice Btw I would have been there but kinda forgot about V-Day

I did get a chance to re gap my plugs and yeah pre gaped my ass the were all at 0.40 i now have them a 0.25 and nomore misfire :D

QUOTE (matt b @ Feb 14 2009, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Justin: best way to remove an engine, IMO! :lol:

You could make a killing on these cars if you pulled the doors and other items and were willing to ship them after you sell them on Ebay.

ehh who knows there isnt much left on that wagon , sunroof is still there I might pull that but I have two in the garage already the rest of the stuff is just itmes that never die and arnt worth the hassle to pull and or no one wants to pay for it so screw it

99% of the items sold on this car were picked up and pulled by the people buying them

only hood and front items and the third seat do I have to deliver with in two hrs of me .

also for a hood $200 , fenders are $100 doors are $150 if you dont have a working door to give me if you do $100 .

Trunk lid $100 bumpers $50 each

again all depends condition of items and color

damn howd that happen?

uh my parking lot on school is the closest garage to the basketball arena so i was supposed to move it at 1 today but i woke up at 2 :lol:. They were just finishing up towing but at first all they do is tow them to a side lot and give a 75$ ticket, once they are done towing to the side lot they start towing to the police station. Im gonna write a letter and say my battery died so i had my roommate drive me to autozone to charge it up and move it

Justin i think john Delaware96R needs a brake booster

sunroof is still there I might pull that but I have two in the garage already

If the glass has a good seal and is rust free I'll take it, depending upon price...

I told you how when removing the sunroof visor brackets a piece of my seal came off with them...thought I told you that anyways...

If the glass has a good seal and is rust free I'll take it, depending upon price...

I told you how when removing the sunroof visor brackets a piece of my seal came off with them...thought I told you that anyways...

come take it out not sure fi the car will be here by monday , might even be gone tomorrow.

but I will have another commign in the near future :lol:

uh my parking lot on school is the closest garage to the basketball arena so i was supposed to move it at 1 today but i woke up at 2 :lol:. They were just finishing up towing but at first all they do is tow them to a side lot and give a 75$ ticket, once they are done towing to the side lot they start towing to the police station. Im gonna write a letter and say my battery died so i had my roommate drive me to autozone to charge it up and move it

damn good luck....they'll buy it more than likely

come take it out not sure fi the car will be here by monday , might even be gone tomorrow.

but I will have another commign in the near future :lol:

haha what an addiction you have

ill see about getting up tomorrow possibly but not sure, things are a little tight til wed.

Cleaned the black cement that is brake dust off of the Orpheus wheels, then attacked same on the Nebulas. God, I hate the street-compound pads. <_<

Wife went on a road trip to Utah w/her mom... reports that she really likes the MBC that I installed in the XC90. :)