Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

started fixing all the broken stuff ;)

Washed the beast, dried it and will do the interior before heading out.

One of these days.....vacation til May. :D

On a serious note though, I think I may have found a shitty, start from the bottom type of deal but I couldn't pass it up......had a 2nd int. last night so we'll see.

did you take your earrings out when you went on the interviews?

-Hit Fuel cut

can ne1 give me more detail as to what this fuel cut is what happens when you get it im thinking this might be some or all of my boost prob ?

did you take your earrings out when you went on the interviews?

:lol: :lol:

No, they've been in for like 9 years, aside from when I clean them....

:lol: :lol:

No, they've been in for like 9 years, aside from when I clean them....

do you think there is a relation between your earrings being in and you being un-employed? LOL

jk?

I must be the oddball that runs great on the ST tune and has had no problems with Oliver.....then again I didn't put down numbers yet, so yeah....only thing I can say is 10 - 12 psi feels like when Justin was stuck at 15/16 a while back due to a boost leak because of where his BOV was positioned. The torque is just awesome. No one would ever know it though, I is a slow driver....makes the rare spirited driving more fun. lol

On a related note, 55/partly cloudy today.....my red machine's going to be getting 2 or 3 power buffed coats shortly along with a full detail. I was thinking paint cleaner/polish/wax/quick detail wipe down.....not sure though, it just had paint cleaner and polish buffed on not too long ago. May do them again just because there's nothing else to do. lol

Wait till you get your AEM Uego, then you can make a thread complaining about your AFR :lol:

can ne1 give me more detail as to what this fuel cut is what happens when you get it im thinking this might be some or all of my boost prob ?

If your car boosts more than 14.5 psi on the stock tune, the car will cut fuel to the engine, and it will feel like you hit a brick wall. Its INSTANT. It feels almost like you blew an I/C hose off (if you've ever done that) except more instantaneous. I doubt thats your problem.

Washed the dirty beast.

Cleaned up some of the wiring from the manual swap with proper soldering and heat shrink tubing.

you get another one or fix the first?

I fixed the first one. But I have 2 anyways, just didnt want to destroy another one. :lol:

I also washed my car, took pics for IPD, and got a ticket.

I'll post a thread when I get my card reader so I can upload the pics.