Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

I would not let that kid anywhere near my car

Really, when was the last time you built an engine? It's amazing how you can get fucked trying to do someone a favor.

Really, when was the last time you built an engine? It's amazing how you can get fucked trying to do someone a favor.

lol, well I got half way done with my engine... ohh.... 7 months ago before I sold it all for a crazy profit off CraigsList

yeah it is tough when you shit in someones bed and then you get accused of it when there is poop in another bed

weird how that works :lol:

I would not let that kid anywhere near my car

No matter how you look at it, he still runs circles around you when it comes to working on a car.

And LOL at the pic of pocket Asian sticking out of the engine bay! I guess Alex did the pedal cluster install ? :lol:

Today... so far today. Well we got a dusting of snow this morning, and of course I just washed the pig... and put the summer wheels and tires on it, so why wouldn't it snow, right? So what I've done so far today is have a white-knuckled ride 2/3 of a mile down the street to drop my two youngest ones off at school. Then on the way back down from the school (of course I live in these hills), I slide past my street because I have no traction. Get to the bottom of the hill and do a U-turn and then slide my way up the hill, TRACS protesting the entire way. Heck, it was a chore to get back into the garage!

Melt snow. Melt.

QUOTE (matt b @ Mar 10 2009, 07:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No matter how you look at it, he still runs circles around you when it comes to working on a car.

exactly. I wouldn't let you dave anywhere near my car. Its back together with zero problems, and hes most the reason for that.

QUOTE (matt b @ Mar 10 2009, 07:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I guess Alex did the pedal cluster install ? :lol:

Of course, nothing like having a tiny asian to fit his tiny hands up there.

Of course, nothing like having a tiny asian to fit his tiny hands up there.

It's always nice to have a tiny person around....I followed that logic when replacing the compressor vac. line from below. B)

Fat hands don't fit in tight spaces too well. :lol:

Changed oil with Castrol Syntec.

Castrol has some kind of newer advance formula full synthetic, my car can't wait to drink some! It comes in a nifty yellow bottle and is roughly 50 cents more than reg. full synthetic.

Apparently this oil was first announced during the super bowl?

I dunno, but this was my first oil change for the car and it was expensive! lol $45 to DIY.(Which I did) but The volvo dealership wanted 60 and they only use synthetic blend.

About to go do brake ducting, and put vinyls on. Probably wax tonight as well...we'll see.

About to go do brake ducting, and put vinyls on. Probably wax tonight as well...we'll see.

This is for the T5 or the R ?

QUOTE (matt b @ Mar 10 2009, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is for the T5 or the R ?

R.

got the back seat in and got a door from the yard

Vacuumed and dusted the interior today :). Couldn't do the trunk though because there was no space for me to do it in the garage and it was raining outside.