What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

scout01

most of the way through replacing my vacuum lines...the rest go on tomorrow. swapped out my apparently dead oem tcv for an ac-delco solenoid (wow! it pulls now). and to top it all off completely detailed my atrociously dirty car and plasti-dipped the fog grilles (completely worth it haha).

oh yeah, i finally put on my R sill plates!

Oh I got your stuffs in the mail today I need to paypal you :lol:

my buddy saw you on route 33 today justin, he txts me and says "VLNSTN plate on a silver V70R, low with black ABM's and some badass tail lights. you know him?" haha he was driving a black on graphite SVT focus with a drifter pipe

so i pulled some vdub shit and ziptied my front plate down on the passenger side by the bumper grille :D i kinda like it but it's also extremely pointless :lol: i really hate how the front plate looks mounted right there in the normal spot though.. i also added some coolant and am about to go vacuum it like i said :D

so i pulled some vdub shit and ziptied my front plate down on the passenger side by the bumper grille :D i kinda like it but it's also extremely pointless :lol: i really hate how the front plate looks mounted right there in the normal spot though.. i also added some coolant and am about to go vacuum it like i said :D

you should really fix you're heater core or atleast bypass it. As for me drove it for the first time in a week i think back to my appt so my room mate can drive it to school tomorrow. He crashed his car tonight and doesnt go to umd so he has to have a car

my buddy saw you on route 33 today justin, he txts me and says "VLNSTN plate on a silver V70R, low with black ABM's and some badass tail lights. you know him?" haha he was driving a black on graphite SVT focus with a drifter pipe

HAHAHAHAHAHA I liked his car that was fun as hell :lol:

I do remeber his car he waved when he passed the frist time :) It was sweet looking

you should really fix you're heater core or atleast bypass it. As for me drove it for the first time in a week i think back to my appt so my room mate can drive it to school tomorrow. He crashed his car tonight and doesnt go to umd so he has to have a car

it's been fixed for awhile :D i love my heatars. dunno why it was low though, i honestly just realized that wasn't a good sign :lol: i got used to refilling it and didn't think much of it.

man with my mismatched headlight and the plate not centered i actually think it looks kinda tight :lol: definitely gonna get it fixed asap but until then... :lol: a couple of my friends who got HIDs after i got mine might do 1 halogen 1 HID as a joke for ahwile :lol: