What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

scout01

I did front brake pads, and an Oil change on Monday, along with LED License plate bulbs, then on tuesday I left my car at home and flew to NY.

^^^Eeek!!

What gives?

You don't like it? :huh:

Drop the car off tomorrow for a repaint of the hood, the roof and a few other parts.

The roof lost clearcoat a few years back when i took that swedish flag off, the hood had an ugly rust-spot on it. And I lost an sidemirror a few months back at 100mph, that ^%(*% thing f*cked up the right side of the car.

Today it got it's new inspection sticker after confirmation to the garage that both lower control arms are new and then went to the dealer to get a few odds n ends things and is getting it's once a month and/or as needed alignment shortly.

Edit: No alignment for me today...they're backed up, maybe tomorrow.

:o damn man, good luck with that whole situation

so dealing with this. I planned on getting a lawyer. Tried the guy my friend used who got him out of 84 in a 40 and reckless driving and got micheal phelps out of his dui. He doesn't do out of state. Call up some other lawyers get prices yada yada. Then call my insurance today claiming im doing a research project for my criminal justice class and want to know how much my insurance will go up for the first ticket. She says it wont :o she said i would have to get 3 or 4 for it to go up. Then she asks me if my gpa was over 3.0 last semester and tells me im missing out on my good student discount :o. So i think i will rep my self in court try to get it down to 4 points, since they wont transfer to md anyways. Fix my speedo :angry: . slow down and buy a radar detector. I have to admit since the ticket I haven't sped once (more than 5mph) and my gas mileage has shot up 8mpg :lol: I really dont think ill be speeding for a long while. And if i do i will make sure its in another state where the points dont transfer :lol:

Parked it out far again.... only to have two people park beside me!!! GRRRRR

On the passenger side was a new Camry so it's a big understandable that the guy could've been trying to keep his car away from people but on my driver side was an Infinity G20 that was a rusty, dirty pile 'ol crap! :angry:

I checked my driver side mouldings too and I saw some fine scratches.... probably from the guy's jacket or bag zippper or whatever.... UGHHH