Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

getting tires mounted on my rims.

maybe a few of you might get a sneaky peaky.

getting tires mounted on my rims.

maybe a few of you might get a sneaky peaky.

You saw mine, now show me yours.

Mounting my summers and the new tires that I had to break down and buy. F'n rear awd camber bastages!!!!

Seems my new tires (Nitto 555's) are a smidge wider than my old ones (Yoko AVS ES100's), and I need some 5mm spacers. They don't quite rub the strut assembly when sitting still, but I'm sure heavy cornering will introduce them. Anyone have a set? :) :) :)

Mounting my summers and the new tires that I had to break down and buy. F'n rear awd camber bastages!!!!

Seems my new tires (Nitto 555's) are a smidge wider than my old ones (Yoko AVS ES100's), and I need some 5mm spacers. They don't quite rub the strut assembly when sitting still, but I'm sure heavy cornering will introduce them. Anyone have a set? :):):)

:lol:

I have some 12 mm spacers you can have, not hubcentric but easy to center when you install the wheels.

QUOTE (matt b @ Apr 10 2009, 10:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:lol:

I have some 12 mm spacers you can have, not hubcentric but easy to center when you install the wheels.

I thought about putting something like that on the rears, and putting the 5mm's that I have back there up front. Do you have lug bolts too, Matt?

Well i turned 120,000 miles. So Aaron and i completely replaced my PCV system in his driveway. Flame trap and various hoses. Was a fun project. Few bolts that were tricky. Had to drive to Lancaster for two pieces that Lehman wanted to sell us in a kit for 60.00. told us they couldn't be sold out of the kit. so had a fun road trip in the red car. other than that it was fun. total time with cancer breaks, couple food breaks and Lancaster trip was 9 hours. FUN FUN

bought a reman'ed caliper and front brake hoses from napa.

fucking dealer wanted 70 dollars for ONE front brake hose.

you spend so much money on this bumble bee

stuffed_bumblebee.jpg

eh, its got 195k miles on the body, things are bound to go bad. at least the motor will last.