Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

Finally washed it after like 3 or 4 weeks. Snow + Salt FTL.

Finally washed it after like 3 or 4 weeks. Snow + Salt FTL.

Wow! Wax it too .... ;)

I washed it, like I do every 5-7 days . . .

I don't wash my car because it looks better dirty :)

clear coat failure ftl.

Started the FMIC install on the 940 Turbo today. Ended up removing the A/C to make fitment easier, but it wasn't blowing cold anyway. hehe. Got halfway done when it started to rain. :(

Then I fixed the broken steering lock on the Corrado and took it for a spin. Need to replace the cracked windshield ASAP though! And I have no wipers so I didn't drive very far...hahaha!

washed my car very well today

with the help of Adam I got both my front passenger door and driver's side rear passenger door Door Locks in

half way through I puked in my drive way :(

power was out in my house for 5 to 6 hours so I drank the rest of my Jack and Greygoosy... and that was what took me so long to get these door locks in :(

Washed it for the first time in months. Feels good to have a semi-clean car to roll around in. Too bad its a little bitch and wants to smoke.

Pretty much want to scrap my car after todays smoke show at Volksjamboree. Reid said it was blue and white smoke now...sounds like a head gasket to me...it would make sense since the plugs arent fouled at all from oil dripping down the valves if the valve seals were leaking. Who knows, the only way to really tell (that I know of) is to check it by taking the head off.

I finished installing the sun in the front of my car

KC Lights with HIDS yeah fuck you other traffic and night :lol:

figured what the hell i cant mess up the faded roof anymore and grabbed a bottle of polish and went to town on the roof, took a long time to get it to the shine i wanted but im really happy how it cleaned up. you can actually see a reflection now lol then i sealed it with some wax,

oh and justin the power steering pump went in friday its working alot better than the other one

washed my car very well today

with the help of Adam I got both my front passenger door and driver's side rear passenger door Door Locks in

half way through I puked in my drive way :(

power was out in my house for 5 to 6 hours so I drank the rest of my Jack and Greygoosy... and that was what took me so long to get these door locks in :(

:lol:

Dave, you called me a total of 6 times today I think. New record :lol:

Why did you puke?