Picture3437.jpg

some kind of gunk i wasnt able to get off the rim

-new pads

-new rotors

-new fluid

-new front lines

-tightened ebrake

so I got the new fuel filter in

now I am doing the antenna mast... and as soon as I put the new one in and it starts to retract the mast... it stops as soon as the tip of the white teethted line touches the wheel... wtf?

• Downvote 1

now I am doing the antenna mast... and as soon as I put the new one in and it starts to retract the mast... it stops as soon as the tip of the white teethted line touches the wheel... wtf?

did you actually disassemble the mast itself to be sure there was nothing in there?

i had a 93 850 years ago and had the problem you are....there was some of the white tracking left inside the mast assembly....

are you feeding it with the teeth the right way and giving it enough slack as you feed it in?

gave it it's last full detail before the paint job begins tomorrow and found a glob of sap from John's baked to my roof, thankfully it will be sanded anyways lol

tweeked some exhaust hangers too so the tip would be centered once again.....the exhaust shop had to pull a section off to fix an exhaust leak when i had my egt probe installed and it was a little crooked

Fixed boost gauge so it is no longer ghetto rigged. Before the line was not hooked up and had a screw driver shoved in to keep it from leaking :lol:

Also installed new MAF, someone buy my old one it works perfect, same resistance as the new oem one, and 6 month warantee

Fixed boost gauge so it is no longer ghetto rigged. Before the line was not hooked up and had a screw driver shoved in to keep it from leaking :lol:

Also installed new MAF, someone buy my old one it works perfect, same resistance as the new oem one, and 6 month warantee

It'll sell quick with that guarantee. If it doesn't sell by Friday, drop me a PM, I might grab it as a spare.

what is a price of a new one ?

I bought a used one off someone here and its broken :(

So I need another one for the coupa :lol:

today. I clayed and waxed the t5.

its sweet

I did a mini valet on the interior, and I also found.......RUST!!!!!!...... I found a patch about an inch tall by about 3" wide, hiding behind the stainless sill plate on the passenger side(drivers to you lot,lol) on my T5-R!!!!

today. I clayed and waxed the t5.

its sweet

hey you had to drive by yesterday and you didnt even say hi :(

:lol:

did you actually disassemble the mast itself to be sure there was nothing in there?

i had a 93 850 years ago and had the problem you are....there was some of the white tracking left inside the mast assembly....

the mast came out correctly it looks like

are you feeding it with the teeth the right way and giving it enough slack as you feed it in?

yeah I am giving tons of slack and it pulls it own maybe 1/2 an inch then motor stops... tons of slack... weird usually it will pull it down but not sure why it stops after it catches it

• Downvote 1