Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

like was suggested earlier, I had a piece of the old plastice broken off in mine. Had to take the guts apart to get it tout and thread correctly. You probably have a small piece hiding in there.

agreed.....my thoughts exactly

weird, i've done this on several cars and it's never given me that problem. always sucks it right up. did you try turning the radio on and off while you feed it? like constantly?

not yet... I am doing this by myself so I do not have a helper

but every time I go from radio to antenna and then to radio and then to antenna as fast as I can... it still stops after it sucks in the first couple teeth

when it stops it is super hard to get the mast teeth out without turning the radio back on... just stops when it pulls the teeth in a bit...ugh so frustrating

I have a hole there and I have paper towel over it so it does not rain into the atenna mast hole and kill my motor

• Downvote 1

I'm taking it to run some errands and then it's going in the body shop for a week or two and coming out all 601 fresh.

I just gave it the usual full detail yesterday....it looks so good, I'm an idiot for getting it repainted. lol

When it gets out it's getting a welcome home R manifold and new exhaust man. gaskets.

so I think I found where the rattling is coming from when I go over small bumps

about 1 week ago I set the e-brake correctly... well now the left wheel turns freely with the parking brake on... must be something inside!!!!

• Downvote 1

so I think I found where the rattling is coming from when I go over small bumps

about 1 week ago I set the e-brake correctly... well now the left wheel turns freely with the parking brake on... must be something inside!!!!

could be the pads, my brakes do it i'm just waiting until they need to be replaced. once i drove my old car without ebrake shoes/hardware in there and it was a constant rattle not just over bumps.

as for the radio, grab a hockey stick, roll down the rear window, and try putting that mast in again :lol:

Ugh, finally got to changing my oil.

Lost paper work in my car from taxes so a detail had to be done to make sure I had everything...

Inspection and Regstiration Tickets

Fix it ticket for Tailight Tint and Strobing Brakelights

balls :lo:

there went $250

Made plans to sell the sedan in June. Will do clutch and headliner before and then start looking at other cars. I'll post it in FS when it's ready, I don't want to sell a car with issues.

QUOTE (matt b @ Apr 16 2009, 09:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Made plans to sell the sedan in June. Will do clutch and headliner before and then start looking at other cars. I'll post it in FS when it's ready, I don't want to sell a car with issues.

that is a shame... but I do like your Wagon better

• Downvote 1

that is a shame... but I do like your Wagon better

Why ? At the end of the day, it's just a car. I love it, I love driving it but we've talked about buying a second (newer) wagon for a long time and it's a good time to do it. Depending on the amount of time I have, I'll return the suspension to stock form and source some basic 15's for the wheels.

I thought about putting some Koni FSDs on the car... priced everything... wanting.... to... pull... the... trigger!!!!

• Downvote 1