What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

scout01

I thought about putting some Koni FSDs on the car... priced everything... wanting.... to... pull... the... trigger!!!!

Do it!! Do it!!

I know suspension has been beat to death on this board, but I am so so impressed with my FSD set up. It does such a great job of "maintaining" a stock feel yet providing such better performance when you want to push it, as a suspension set up for a DD performance type ride, I'd say it's hard to beat.

What springs are you going to couple it with? or are you buying the "kit" with the Eibachs? (that's what I have)

yeah, I liked Koni Yellows but the ride is too rough for me

I was thinking FSDs with H&Rs... the IPDs are toooo low for my liking

Cool...I liked the Eibach combination for that reason in that they didn't drop too low...keeps it every day drivable...

what was wrong with the blanking plate that you had to seal it?

Made a mistake by not sealing it when it was first put on.

It's just for the peace of mind and one less thing to worry about.

OMG just spent 6 hours working half assed to get a timing belt job done on my car and then a brake job on my friend's car. at least i got paid for the brake job :P

the stupid cams kept moving so it took me like half hour to get the stupid belt on with the right timing :rolleyes: