scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

i washe dit yesterday and detailed the interior today. i cleaned/conditioned the leather and it smells so good :D

Trying to get my car on the long beach grand prix track...

:( :( :( :( :(

where was that at? sucks man, sorry to see that picture.

It was in Canby. They did, in fact, total the car. So I'm just looking at options right now. I'm not seeing many decent V70 T5Ms in the area. Well, besides the one Danny pointed out to me on CL.

Washed it for the first time since November. I need to wash it again today though, I did a pretty shitty job.

Need to get the car sold by August, just need to tie up a few cosmetic loose ends and then she'll be good to go *single tear*

I haven't done stuff to it in going on a week, stupid paint job....can't wait to get it back and rip it apart. lol

I hate birds. A bird crapped on my car yesterday just after a wash and clay, WHILE I was waxing it. <_<

Same thing just happened to me about an hour ago. :o Finally get around to claying and waxing it and the red was just too brite I imagine. Good thing I always do the hood and roof 1st. Some of those critter's have really good aim. <_<

got the tritons seperated, not nearly as bad as Pras made it out to be :lol:

Drove 1000+ miles since friday

sold a car

bought a car

All fluids, power steering reservoir, fixed bumpers as best as possible with new bumper guides, got one set of Nebula's refinished, Toyo R888's, spark plug cover, roll cage padding, setup air jacks/air lance/nitrogen tank, replaced brake ducting, S60 Challenge wing, painted safety stands bright red, buffed interior, etc. Do a decent alignment tomorrow, install fire system, detail, etc.

IMG_1118.jpg

IMG_1119.jpg

IMG_1122.jpg

It's been a Meguiar's kinda day...

...with Ultimate Compound, Smooth Surface Clay (wow!), and the Deep Crystal System lineup - Paint Cleaner, Polish, and Carnuba Wax on the outside...and Gold Class Rich Leather Cleaner/Conditioner on the inside.

Uber nice ;)

Got the oil changed, swapped to the Team Dynamics wheels for the autocross tomorrow. Removed the front brake shields and swapped the front pads. Still need to go out and bed them tonight as well as wash the car.

Oh, and I rode 62 miles on the road bike this morning. :)