Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

Looked at replacements for it. Didn't find too much though.

QUOTE (matt b @ Apr 22 2009, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looked at replacements for it. Didn't find too much though.

:(

:(

It's the sedan, all good things must come to an end. I will 100% miss that car, no doubt.

drove to steves to deliver some parts and worked on his XC getting the trans back in witht the motor still in the car is a whore and a half..

Subs finally rattled my gas door apart. The tab the solenoid locks through was slowly weakening and when I went to fill up today it fell out when I opened the gas door.

Solo Barics: 2

Volvo: 0

P1110396.jpg

As an ode to my buddy's e36 m3 that only see's this part of my car. Boy is he pissed now.

Mike

ABSOLUTELY Love it! :)

Put on a new R bumper in LB

Put on some yellow stuff

Washed the Cassi

Paid a ticket

Justin, get a yob!

:lol:

I applied for ..

State Trooper

State Liquior Control Board Officer

:lol:

Also have a interview next week for HVAC Commerical Sales for a Contractor

i smelled the tires quite a bit :lol:

went for a ~30 mile drive after work on some backroads i recently found. ahhh good times :D i'm afraid i have a warped rotor though... there's some extreme vibration under heavy braking and even sometimes not that heavy of braking. i got new rotors like 2 months ago and i'm wondering what i should do? what exactly are the symptoms of a warped rotor? or would i be dead by now if that's what was going on :lol: i thought it might be a bent wheel for ahwile but it's only under braking i notice it :( seems to be coming from the driver side front.

i smelled the tires quite a bit :lol:

went for a ~30 mile drive after work on some backroads i recently found. ahhh good times :D i'm afraid i have a warped rotor though... there's some extreme vibration under heavy braking and even sometimes not that heavy of braking. i got new rotors like 2 months ago and i'm wondering what i should do? what exactly are the symptoms of a warped rotor? or would i be dead by now if that's what was going on :lol: i thought it might be a bent wheel for ahwile but it's only under braking i notice it :( seems to be coming from the driver side front.

if you want to save money deal with it until the pads are low.

well i just got new pads too :lol: it's really not that big of a deal except when i'm driving... aggressively.

well i just got new pads too :lol: it's really not that big of a deal except when i'm driving... aggressively.

looks like it will be a couple years then