scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

Bought an anthracite IPD custom grille that I know I shouldn't have paid so much for but know will look great.

My lights they PWN you

:lol:

StupidBrightlights021.jpg

that and tinted the tails on both cars ;)

Backed into a rubber cone at a gas station (tight spot) :angry: . Thought at first I hit the metal bar I saw in the rear mirror, but was happy to see it was just the cone. Got out and looked like nothing had happened, but when I got home the paint had flaked off, about two inches long. Had some paint coming off before on the bumper but didn't think it would be worth to repaint. Now it probably is. Touched up the fresh damage and looks ok at a distance. Figure I'd try and do the prep work my self and then have a shop do the actual paint. Have to find a reasonable place here in Dallas.

Also dyed the roof trim and the gray trim on the mirrors. Used Kiwi liquid dye and it looks pretty good I must say. Should have done it long time ago..

Almost forgot, bought new hoses for the engine cooling system. Surprised how expensive a couple of hoses are..

TS

drove it and drove it some more, cleaned it a bit too.

Well, yesterday but I finally got a baseline dyno on my car :D

Howd you do?

Oh and for myself.....ordered alot of goodies for springtime.....

covered the bottom with mud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........................my road is a mud pit :angry:

-its so bad somtimes it gets caught in the spokes of the wheels and throws them of balance and shakes the car till it flies off! :blink: the warmer it gets the softer the ground gets and the bigger the ruts grow! :blink:

oh &i put a red dome light in the other day. it looks good at night w/the tint.

Edited by _bovol

Sold stuff off of it. :(

Bought stuff for it. :ph34r:

Drove it at night and laughed at how bright my boost gauge now is with an LED in it. :D

Could not get it to crank with someone else's ECU. :huh:

QUOTE (matt b @ Feb 29 2008, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sold stuff off of it. :(

Bought stuff for it. :ph34r:

Drove it at night and laughed at how bright my boost gauge now is with an LED in it. :D

Could not get it to crank with someone else's ECU. :huh:

Im pissed at you about those lights. I wantegd them and then you sold em for that cheap! lamesauce, its ok though cause I already bought myself a pair (of lights, i already have nuts)., anyways, ill post pics of them once it gets warmer out.

oh, and to contribute to this thread i fulled my car up with $53 of premuim shell fuel w000t!

Went to a bar and made myself sound like it is the fastest car in town.... lmao...i am a loser

Removed my audiobahn 15" sub to put in my new Diamond Audio, only to put the audiobahn back in after blowing the new ones voice coils... in a matter of minutes... damn underrated amps...

Pulled the E-brake with excessive force and broke the E-brake cover. -_-

I posted a thread wanting one, so if you have one, PM me please.

Removed my audiobahn 15" sub to put in my new Diamond Audio, only to put the audiobahn back in after blowing the new ones voice coils... in a matter of minutes... damn underrated amps...

Nice, the Diamond Audio speakers are premo. :tup:

I have gotten rid of sum grille badges :lol: and some new shit is coming along nicely,been busy getting my mechanics site online.