What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

scout01

Isn't that about 20mpg? What is the goal of the 2.5k challenge anyway? :unsure:

20mpg mostly HIGHWAY for a car with 190k miles is what I am going for :)

keeping the RPMs under 2.5k for this tank of gas to see how much better my MPG will do. so far I am happy :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

The last few days have seen lots of love to my S60.

Thursday - Eibachs & Koni FSD's went on (wow!!!!)

Monday - washed car, changed cabin filter

Tuesday - Seafoam treatment, oil change (Mobil 1 full), spark plug change and was going to change the fuel filter, but ipd sent me the wrong one.....

Still to come - Timing belt, water pump, new A/C compressor, install powerslot rotors (when ipd gets me the damn rears....) Probably get most of this done in the next 2 weeks..... Got a pile of parts just waiting!

• Upvote 1

Ah, I get it now. But honestly Dave, you should be getting better than that. I'm not far behind you in mileage, and I typically get 27-29mpg highway, 20mpg around town, and I rev the stuff out of the engine whenever I get a chance. :lol:

This on the R or the N/A?

20mpg mostly HIGHWAY city driving for a car with 190k miles is what I am going for :)

keeping the RPMs under 2.5k for this tank of gas to see how much better my MPG will do. so far I am happy :)

fixed

not highway .. sorry not sure why I typed that... 20mpg city

this is in the NA

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

:unsure:

A few people at Carlisle said the same thing, I'll have to grab some. Josh and I installed it a month ago, I damaged a brake line that week and the car stayed on my bad side until Carlisle.

I saw it Matt and it looked awesome. I want to get a BBK so badly now, but I have no money. :(