Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

used it and abused it on the super snowy drive to work. proceeded to plow into the back of my co-workers 4runner on purpose ;)

used it and abused it on the super snowy drive to work. proceeded to plow into the back of my co-workers 4runner on purpose ;)

really? sounds like those toyota commercials where random accidents happen to people and their GM cars...haha

really? sounds like those toyota commercials where random accidents happen to people and their GM cars...haha

it's true!

:ph34r:

What car are ya driving now, Graydon?

Check the show room in a Hour :lol:

I drove to have lunch, now I am getting to drive to a movie......Step Up To The Streets FTL :(

QUOTE (Plan_B @ Mar 6 2008, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I drove to have lunch, now I am getting to drive to a movie......Step Up To The Streets FTL :(

U watch alot of movies, i haven't bn to the cinema in 4 yrs :angry:

Used the edger on my lawn, got some grass/dirt on the lip of my s70's wheels. Grabbed the hose, did some cleanup. Left the S70's MBC on 21 PSI... 19T and water/meth injection should make for fun tomorrow.

Then grabbed the keys to the Miata and headed out for the afternoon/night. :lol:

New Philips premium 30% more light Hb3's in the high beams, blue W5W leds in the dash, getting sum more.

Daytime here.

The light spread in those LED's doesn't look too good, huh?

Used the edger on my lawn, got some grass/dirt on the lip of my s70's wheels. Grabbed the hose, did some cleanup. Left the S70's MBC on 21 PSI... 19T and water/meth injection should make for fun tomorrow.

Then grabbed the keys to the Miata and headed out for the afternoon/night. :lol:

Aquamist Joseph?

The light spread in those LED's doesn't look too good, huh?

Looks way better in the night, and ran out of leds so one in the first dial is missing, gotta pull it out 2nite and order the other bulbs.