Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

Drove it to work spinning the tires whenever possible. 35 degree drop in temp FTW!

I love doing that :D

Except I need to put on my snows soon, and I'm more careful about not wasting rubber on my snow tires <_<

Drove it 400 miles back from a dealer. Technically more my wife's car than mine, but it's in my name. :rolleyes:

Drove it 400 miles back from a dealer. Technically more my wife's car than mine, but it's in my name. :rolleyes:

damn, are you out in the middle of nowhere or something?

as for me...yesterday drove it to Pottsville and back. had my driver side HID go out...thinking it just got wet or something from the road spray.

EDIT: ballast is bad :(

Nope, just bought a car in Chicago and had to drive it home. With the free tank from the dealer, it cost me $150, meals included and just under 10 hours of my time.

I had a Civic follow me for 50 miles with 2 broken headlights during the drive, it got interesting when we hit 8 pm...

IPD's ? Or stock ? Did yours have issues ?

Mine never came with one. Got this one from Alex a while back but never got around to installing it until today lol. Making turns feels so much better now. :)

Mine never came with one. Got this one from Alex a while back but never got around to installing it until today lol. Making turns feels so much better now. :)

Yeah i really need to get one put on my wagon. Still don't understand why they did not put them on the N/A Wagons :angry: :huh:

Mike's: iPd exhaust and something else I forget :lol:

Carson's: Starter, skid plate, spring seat repair, found my tools!

Mine: Took it over 105 MPH :lol:

Yeah i really need to get one put on my wagon. Still don't understand why they did not put them on the N/A Wagons :angry::huh:

Yeah, that's pretty dumb, I agree. The NA I had was sold with IPD's sways and it handled better than the wagon does.

Mike's: iPd exhaust and something else I forget :lol:

Carson's: Starter, skid plate, spring seat repair, found my tools!

Mine: Took it over 105 MPH :lol:

On a closed circuit, of course. B)

Back on topic: washed it and got pissed that the R spoiler was curbed.... On the last day someone was ever going to drive it. <_<

Yeah, that's pretty dumb, I agree. The NA I had was sold with IPD's sways and it handled better than the wagon does.

On a closed circuit, of course. B)

Back on topic: washed it and got pissed that the R spoiler was curbed.... On the last day someone was ever going to drive it. <_<

Of course!

Replaced ignition coil.

Installed trunk spoiler.

Placed order for some tune up parts.

Confirmed that the service light re-set tool won't work with this ECU/cluster combo. F%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%ck.