Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

I do not want to be one of those boners that bends a rod so just trying to figure it out safely.

You're already half way there.

Yeah, trying to avoid the "DUDE YOU GOT A MBC YOU ARE GOING TO BEND A ROD YOU ARE HALF WAY THERE"

but there we go :)

• Downvote 2

how much do I owe you?

On the way to work today (no traffic) car pulls so hard going through and upwards of high MPHs.

I think it is set at 15psi right now so I need to lengthen the 3barRacing MBC to get it to 12

very nice!

$25 paypal gift

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave, you should be fine at 12psi. Just dont romp on it from every red light you are at and you shouldnt have any problems.

• Downvote 1

Let me use it a little more to see if I like it and will stick with it... then I will send you the $25.

• Downvote 2

Yeah, trying to avoid the "DUDE YOU GOT A MBC YOU ARE GOING TO BEND A ROD YOU ARE HALF WAY THERE"

but there we go :)

I was referring to the "I don't want to be one of those boners" part.

I was referring to the "I don't want to be one of those boners" part.

lol

boner in your ear Erik

• Downvote 2

Forever Black or w/e it is and now it looks like i let a 5th grader have at my trim with a sharpie :(

Forever Black or w/e it is and now it looks like i let a 5th grader have at my trim with a sharpie :(

Gonna take a few coats. And what did you use to put it on?

I used a foam paint brush I got at a craft store. Still got a few slight stroke marks here and there but not bad from 5 feet away.

I used a foam paint brush I got at a craft store. Still got a few slight stroke marks here and there but not bad from 5 feet away.

Anyone with an 850 that has good paint should invest in painting the trim body color or black if thats your preference.

It will end your buying of expensive products and hours spent preping before meets.

2264.jpg

Just used that sponge tip, got the hang of it by the time i got to the last strip - still not great. Hopefully it takes well to another coat

Anyone with an 850 that has good paint should invest in painting the trim body color or black if thats your preference.

It will end your buying of expensive products and hours spent preping before meets.

And yes, i have a bumper that needs to be reconditioned so when i get that done i'm taking the trim from my parts car and getting it painted.

^^^Was thinking showroom grey, thats what I used. Just take your time and be patient :lol::lol: .

I have the attention span of a rital'd out 5th grader :D

4030962854_a24d8f9b17.jpg

New set of rotors for the R. It's going on this Saturday.