Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

ouch. i rarely use my Garmin for directions anymore so i just use it as a convenient speedo since i cant really see the speedometer due to my steering wheel placement :lol:

how much did he clock you doing?

62 in a 55 unsure.gifblink.gif I mean seriously 7 miles over? I was using the GPS for a bit but once I got back on 83 S I knew how to get home and the GPS gets annoying after that. Plus the screen is very bright.

Lolerskates.

John, I'm sorry.

On the way down to Justin's on Wednesday, was going around 80 past two cops, and no action from them. Was late for work, so I had Jeff drive back, and averaged a speed of 90 the whole way, haha. Luck, I guess. Then again, 81 never gets any real action.

fml3.jpgfml4.jpg

WAT!? :blink: :blink:

62 in a 55 unsure.gifblink.gif I mean seriously 7 miles over? I was using the GPS for a bit but once I got back on 83 S I knew how to get home and the GPS gets annoying after that. Plus the screen is very bright.

wow that cop must of been bored out of his mind to pull you over for 7. usually your good at 7mph or below over the speed limit. were you alone on the road?

fml4.jpg

:( :( :( did someone just fail at parking next to you or what?

wow that cop must of been bored out of his mind to pull you over for 7. usually your good at 7mph or below over the speed limit. were you alone on the road?

It was raining pretty good but I was by no means the fastest car or was I driving too fast for the rain. I was actually in the right lane. The cop was a complete dick too he said he should give me a tint ticket and a ticket for the modified exhaust. I would have liked to see him try seeing as how he was a PA state trooper and my car is registered under in MD.

Looks like I'll have another court date/ trip to Penn State coming up lol

back end spun around and i got some rail action... and then i locked myself out.

Cleaned her up. I have this little feeling that it won't go the week without more birds poopin' on it though. <_<

091101_170741.jpg?t=1257115289

Damn Brian that sucks are you ok?

I will take one of your side markers though :)

yea i'm good :) the sidemarker survived lol

figure i'll push the wagon for the week and hopefully get some time next weekend to get crackin on repairs...

The cop was a complete dick too he said he should give me a tint ticket and a ticket for the modified exhaust.

I think I figured out why you got picked by the cop for speeding... :D

as for me...drove it some more, popped over 146k.

I think I figured out why you got picked by the cop for speeding... :D

as for me...drove it some more, popped over 146k.

I dont know if he could have heard it, but it also could have been the MD plate on the dash that made my car stick out or the HID projectors

nice. feel any difference?

Feels the same, but the boost leak isn't helping much. I still can't get over the cool sound it makes. :D