Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

dude...your still alive?

:D :D

:lol: Yeah, somewhat......

dude...magnets are your friend

Haha, there was no helping this lost bolt grasshopper.

Had a local european indy replace the cracking drivers side CV boots on the grounds that if I tried to remove the axle in the driveway and failed (no air tools) it would cost me more than they charged for the job to tow the car to them. They questioned why I would want to replace the boots, so I doubt the axle was compromised. One hour's labor ($90) + the boot kit, plus a bucketload of good coffee and another free hit at their parts '99 V70 AWD. And a lead on some free 302mm caliper brackets...

HA!

It is just frustrating that I have the accelerator about half way down and it is hitting fuel cut.

What boost pressure are you hitting?

New volvo slash on the R's grille.

Last night I made the car play with an Acura RSX Type S, wasn't really paying attention to mods....had a big chrome fart cannon n was bouncing around. The lawnmower tried to pass twice....first time I took off a little late but that didn't matter, second time I let him get rolling on me first butttt.......he had to die, miserably.

This is a twice a year leg stretching for the car, it was roughly 10 PM on a nice stretch of highway where no traffic was present.

I wouldn't have played with it but I hate when I'm just cruising and someone flys right up on my ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD for no reason. Road rage FTL. :(

That is all, just thought I would share.

• Upvote 1

Last night I made the car play with an Acura RSX Type S, wasn't really paying attention to mods....had a big chrome fart cannon n was bouncing around. The lawnmower tried to pass twice....first time I took off a little late but that didn't matter, second time I let him get rolling on me first butttt.......he had to die, miserably.

This is a twice a year leg stretching for the car, it was roughly 10 PM on a nice stretch of highway where no traffic was present.

I wouldn't have played with it but I hate when I'm just cruising and someone flys right up on my ass for no reason. Road rage FTL. :(

That is all, just thought I would share.

bro.jpg