scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

Loading up my entire apartment into the little S70 tomorrow mornin. Its times like these I wish I had a wagon. Definitely taking pics of how low the car will be.

Hopefully head out between 6-7am and get to my grandpa's in Highland Park (just north of Chicago) around 2-4pm and stay around for his birthday dinner.

Peace out Pittsburgh, you were great. :tup: Maybe Ill be back next summer.

bob

I need

V70XCMR

:lol:

that is a lot :o

I had to do Jeff's from scratch, and will for your too. The badges are a font that I do not have...would be easier if it was just Volvo Broad :angry:

Also, Jeff came over, so we could work on a couple of things together. You no write, you no call, YOU NO VISIT!

You just live so damn far away :lol: and i was driving through saturday morning acutall :D

maybe next week I can swing up for day and hang out with you bunch of wierdos :lol: :P

You just live so damn far away :lol: and i was driving through saturday morning acutall :D

maybe next week I can swing up for day and hang out with you bunch of wierdos :lol::P

bet you won't, punk :lol:

Let me know next time you roll through so I can get those tails :huh:

ring me up when you get back to Highland Park, Tom.

Attempted to start it, 3 times. IAC was humming when I drove it 5 ft into the garage 2 days ago, covered in snow. It was fine after a 150 mile road trip, but..... :huh:

Bolted up the M56, urethane trans mount and steering rack.

18054_717360047664_11314873_41916822_741

Just need to bolt some more stuff on to the engine, fill it with fluids, stick the axles in, and fire her up!!!

18054_717360047664_11314873_41916822_741

Just need to bolt some more stuff on to the engine, fill it with fluids, stick the axles in, and fire her up!!!

So jealous :( , taking awhile though :lol: .

Were you able to get it in without dicking around with the brake booster ?

On topic: took some Meguir's Ultimate compound to the hood. Doesn't feel like sand paper anymore, but it's time for a better buffer.

Were you able to get it in without dicking around with the brake booster ?

On topic: took some Meguir's Ultimate compound to the hood. Doesn't feel like sand paper anymore, but it's time for a better buffer.

Yes. I called Danny who told me to use a giant pry bar. (Even though I already loosened 3 bolts on the booster, which didn't seem to help at all). The pry bar worked like a charm. I have no idea how yours just slid in though. That is literally impossible. At least it was in my car. As embarrassing as it is, my friend and I spent almost 3 hours trying to get it in before I decided to call you guys. On a side note though, I owe a lot to you, Danny, Justin, and Yang. I would not be doing this if it weren't for your guys' help. And Volvospeed of course. Thanks a lot, I really appreciate your help :).

• Upvote 1

Driving her home to see the fam for the holidays. After I grab some lunch with Dave LOL

Yup, I have to use my folks car... Should be down there at 1pm

• Downvote 3