What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

scout01

My car - fixed the TPS issue. It was just a wire that wasnt fully connected. Now the CEL is fine but the idle is weird. I think its an O2 sensor but I'm not sure :(.

John's car (Delaware96R) - iPd door lock pins, PA system, hardwired radar detector, new control arms, coilovers

IMG_2254.jpg

IMG_2255.jpg

IMG_2256.jpg

IMG_2257.jpg

IMG_2258.jpg

IMG_2259.jpg

IMG_2260.jpg

IMG_2261.jpg

IMG_2262.jpg

IMG_2263.jpg

IMG_2264.jpg

So i noticed today that my upper torque arm doesnt line up. what I mean is the engine is shifted to the passenger side and the mount is practically out of the arm. I'm guessing the right engine mount is shot and so the engine is sitting lower on the right pulling he mount on the engine to the right. Make any sense? I guess I'll just pull it up on the rack at work tomorrow and figure this shit out.

So i noticed today that my upper torque arm doesnt line up. what I mean is the engine is shifted to the passenger side and the mount is practically out of the arm. I'm guessing the right engine mount is shot and so the engine is sitting lower on the right pulling he mount on the engine to the right. Make any sense? I guess I'll just pull it up on the rack at work tomorrow and figure this shit out.

yes and I have a few spares sitting here.

My car - fixed the TPS issue. It was just a wire that wasnt fully connected. Now the CEL is fine but the idle is weird. I think its an O2 sensor but I'm not sure :(.

John's car (Delaware96R) - iPd door lock pins, PA system, hardwired radar detector, new control arms, coilovers

nice gloves

I swapped passenger side front seats today..........

Justin's T5 he's fixing is getting a charcoal interior and it just so happened that it's 3960 front passenger seat had mint leather......so it is now in my GLT. I was prewired for the power/memory functions so all that was needed was a fuse. It looks so much better, kinda neat having power on that side as well. I need to order a new bolt cover for that one bolt closest to the door........apparently the manual seats' bolt covers are different from those with power. I am going to order that first thing Monday morning.

It had gray controls vs. my driver's side's black so I swapped to gray driver's side controls as well.

I still need to clean up the seat but it looks so much better!

Interior to do list:

CC/Radio portion of Dark Walnut V70R trim to match the rest of the kit that's installed

Driver's side seat bottom......I have the mint skin I'm going to use, just need to have it installed!

I am going to replace front carpeting as well if I run across some in great shape.

Image2-2.jpg

My driver's side bottom looks so out of place now.....all cracked/ripped and sun burnt. :(

I will get my replacement skin on it ASAP.

Thanks so much Justin, you da man! :D