What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

scout01

wow, nice job!

I think my lack of stellar MPG is my MBC, the fact that I am a big guy and city driving/traffic

I have an EBC, and the stuff in my trunk weighs more than you. I doubt its either of those two things. Probably just city driving and a crappy car.

wow, nice job!

I think my lack of stellar MPG is my MBC, the fact that I am a big guy and city driving/traffic

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not quite how that works Dave! I have had the wagon loaded down and still got 32 on the highway.

City driving and jack rabbit driving will do it though, I get 14 on my wife's SUV doing the same trips where she gets 19. My driving style is a lot more 'hurry up and wait' than hers.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not quite how that works Dave! I have had the wagon loaded down and still got 32 on the highway.

City driving and jack rabbit driving will do it though, I get 14 on my wife's SUV doing the same trips where she gets 19. My driving style is a lot more 'hurry up and wait' than hers.

Very true... I am going to start keep it under 2k from stop and goes... maybe that will help.

or the 4 dead male hookers in the trunk need to be pushed out.

• Downvote 2

Orig. getting like 12.18v off the b post and it's just not enough in this cold, shops got it and bench testing it gonna give me a qoute. I've used them before in the Jetta days :lol: and they do really good work and are reasonablly priced + there only about 5 blocks from the house so if worst case I gotta walk to go pick it up.

Well the brushes are dead, hardly anything left, and so is the volt reg., gonna cost 12 for the brushes and around 50 for the volt reg.. All together 90 bucks out the door :D .

washed it for the first time in two months. :blink: looks way better. :D

but in washing it i discovered my passenger side foglight glass was broken. looks like a rock must of jumped up and smacked it pretty good, still all intact but its fractured. is it possible to just get a piece of plastic to replace the broken one or do i have to get a whole assembly?

but in washing it i discovered my passenger side foglight glass was broken. looks like a rock must of jumped up and smacked it pretty good, still all intact but its fractured. is it possible to just get a piece of plastic to replace the broken one or do i have to get a whole assembly?

Need a whole new assembly

f**k. oh well. thanks for confirming.

I have some xpel film left over, already cut out for fogs. If you want it, claim with $10, shipped. If that will hold you off for now, it'd be cheaper than a replacement fog.

t-shirt weather! it made it up to the 40s today so i washed it and waxed it :D

you need to put xpel protection on those! they are so low it's only a matter of time before they take rock hits, plus you'll never notice the difference in appearance so why not