What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

scout01

I have some xpel film left over, already cut out for fogs. If you want it, claim with $10, shipped. If that will hold you off for now, it'd be cheaper than a replacement fog.

still enough to cover a x70 fog?

DW, got mine for 65 apiece shipped :D . Might have a spare in the garage you can haz for shipping i'll take a peak and let you know ;) .

thanks for the info. if i cant source one thats probably where im going. and s70 by the way. :D

you need to put xpel protection on those! they are so low it's only a matter of time before they take rock hits, plus you'll never notice the difference in appearance so why not

i have stock springs so im actually monster trucking it really :lol: and i guess it was a matter of time. about 11 years to be exact. this might actually motivate me to do a hid fog retrofit. that and possibly making the trip to carlisle in the may.

still enough to cover a x70 fog?

thanks for the info. if i cant source one thats probably where im going. and s70 by the way. :D

i have stock springs so im actually monster trucking it really :lol: and i guess it was a matter of time. about 11 years to be exact. this might actually motivate me to do a hid fog retrofit. that and possibly making the trip to carlisle in the may.

I haz x70 parts too :lol::lol: .

Washed it and installed new reverse bulbs with the "beacons" from autolumination. Man are they bright :) , also installed the 1watt LED's in the e-codes upper corner lights, not bright enough for me. Haven't seen them at night yet so.....but think i'll be going with the 3watt.