Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

Broke the hood latch while checking the oil. :glare: I just pulled it to open the hood and it broke... sometimes this car really pisses me off.

i borke 3 hood latches with my est grille first two was from as a volvo deal;ers seconds wer were from cj wit hthe modified ihood l'latch to work beter with thes grills the ame peices kept braking that cheap ass palistic part so bnow i dont have antthing ther but the fist metal pie4ce andi just reach my hand up thesers to unlatch it

also i have thos ebay spcieal bulbs otoo i got blue thoug i need to ge tthe yellow foogs

i'm attempting to blackout my grill but it feels like i'm having to press way too hard to pop the grill out and i'm afraid i'm gonna break it :lol: :lol: is it supposed to be so hard?

i'm attempting to blackout my grill but it feels like i'm having to press way too hard to pop the grill out and i'm afraid i'm gonna break it :lol: :lol: is it supposed to be so hard?

you remove ALLL the CLIPS ?

And this is what I did today :lol:

todaypics019.jpg

yeah i did. and from the looks of it, the clips seem like they'd just keep it from falling INWARD. i'm gonna go out and try again in a sec. i'm thinking i might just wanna wait to do it tomorrow but i wanna do it really bad haha.

ughhh just went out and tried again and it won't budge. i think i'm just gonna get my dad to help me tomorrow or something, it feels like i'm gonna break if.

yeah i did. and from the looks of it, the clips seem like they'd just keep it from falling INWARD. i'm gonna go out and try again in a sec. i'm thinking i might just wanna wait to do it tomorrow but i wanna do it really bad haha.

ughhh just went out and tried again and it won't budge. i think i'm just gonna get my dad to help me tomorrow or something, it feels like i'm gonna break if.

Just be gentle young skywalker, mine was hard to get out first go 2, another person helping makes it much easier but is not really necessary.

Black that fker out bitch.

haha thanks for the encouragement. it's dark out now too so i'm not 100% sure there's not something stupid i'm overlooking. gahhh i just wanna plasti dip it!

Make sure it works,

BTW, with 30W x 2 channel, it's not really worth the installm not much guts

Yes, this. Also it looks like it's an OE amp. Probably not worth dealing with.

Finished putting new LEDs in my window switch.. two days ago now

haha thanks for the encouragement. it's dark out now too so i'm not 100% sure there's not something stupid i'm overlooking. gahhh i just wanna plasti dip it!

NP Khax, I saw sum plasti dip the other day at Big W, wanted to buy it cos it has such a cool name :P

hahaha i know! it sounds cool too, it's like a rubber coating, i thought it was just more of a chip resistant paint. time to go plasti dip everything in my house :arob:

Make sure it works,

BTW, with 30W x 2 channel, it's not really worth the installm not much guts

Ohhhh, cool. Meh, I'll install it just for the fun of it lol. The crappy arse stock system in my Mk3 needs all the help it can get <_<.

Sat in it and Farted .

Smelled so bad I got out and went back inside.

Guess I am not going anywhere today my car stinks to much :lol:

get a 3 pack of peachy peach air fresheners! :lol: i have so many stashed in my glovebox.

get a 3 pack of peachy peach air fresheners! :lol: i have so many stashed in my glovebox.

really why not just like pine or new car smell peachy peach sounds like the freshner my girlfriend has in her colbalt lol. she tells me yankee candle makes some nice scents

l_1048564.jpg

I have multibeary in mine .

So my car smelled like ass and multibeary <_< :lol:

really why not just like pine or new car smell peachy peach sounds like the freshner my girlfriend has in her colbalt lol. she tells me yankee candle makes some nice scents

l_1048564.jpg

ughhhh i bought new car smell originally and it just smelled like some shitty berries that gave me a headache. peachy peach is the shit.

I have multibeary in mine .

So my car smelled like ass and multibeary <_<:lol:

multibeary :lol: :lol: :lol: