Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

yeah for Ecodes and clear turns thats it :lol:

I seriously love my E-codes so much on my 850. Best $100 ever spent

I seriously love my E-codes so much on my 850. Best $100 ever spent

I perfer the projectors but ecodes are 1/4 the price lol and just a fix and flip car ...

Dyed some interior pieces black.

3280632.jpg

OEM light gray, dyed black, SEM paint

3280644.jpg

Still wet, but like the results so far.

• Upvote 2

Dyed some interior pieces black.

OEM light gray, dyed black, SEM paint

Still wet, but like the results so far.

Damn that looks nice. So is that dye or paint? I want to do my ceiling trim pieces black since I have the black headliner, but If people are touching the oh shit bars, is that stuff going to rub off on their hands?

Found more destruction

b9dcd7c3.jpg

:lol:

i learned about that in mechanics and materials :lol:

axle?

Blackmoose came black alive, new hood, left light,rad support, xc grill and new paint job matte black coming soon :ph34r: Pics tomo Rocking a grey hood :lol:

Damn that looks nice. So is that dye or paint? I want to do my ceiling trim pieces black since I have the black headliner, but If people are touching the oh shit bars, is that stuff going to rub off on their hands?

Middle clip is the one that's dyed. Color is pretty far into the plastic. Does not come off. SEM brand interior paint on right. Called a dye, but only topical. Leaning towards the dye since to do your trim would proabably cost a few dollars. Probably should use a UV protectant of some kind.

i learned about that in mechanics and materials :lol:

axle?

+1 it sheeted at a perfect 45 degree I must be an elastic material. :lol: and yes drivers side axle. Also the drivers side bearing fell into three pieces. Good thing I kept spare parts. But auto axles are about half Thr diameter of manual axles ;(

Middle clip is the one that's dyed. Color is pretty far into the plastic. Does not come off. SEM brand interior paint on right. Called a dye, but only topical. Leaning towards the dye since to do your trim would proabably cost a few dollars. Probably should use a UV protectant of some kind.

Yeah, the dyed one looks way better, looks factory since you can still see the texture of the plastic. What dye did you use? The bumper trim dye? I want to do this, but I don't know what I would do with the "fabric" sunroof trim.

what lip is that? looks great

Thanx, it's a OEM bodykit spoiler, same spoiler Josh has on his racecar.