Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

ipod adapter came today.

god.fucking.damnit.

looks like im going to have to pay up for a blitzsafe.

WTFBBQ-1.jpg

I've found the ball doesn't like to pop out of the spindle while the arms are still attached to the sub frame. Fan of subframe first as well.

I just detach the strut housing from the hub. I have a method of putting it back together the same way every time that minimizes camber (maximum negative camber yo), and keeps alignment the same each time I take the front suspension apart, which is like a monthly thing for me :rolleyes:

I actually had the driver's side apart last week to pull out the axle to replace the axle seal that was leaking. :lol:

ipod adapter came today.

god.fucking.damnit.

looks like im going to have to pay up for a blitzsafe.

WTFBBQ-1.jpg

ahhh shit, I ordered one yesturday. I knew I should have waited for your review :lol:

ahhh shit, I ordered one yesturday. I knew I should have waited for your review :lol:

Sorry Dave :(.

My fault for not looking at the back of MY radio and just relying on the seller's pics. I'm 99% sure this will work on 2001+ cars, but not the older 850s/x70s.

zing

Eat a dick.

• Upvote 1

Sisters VR: Rear cam seals, 302 brakes, stainless lines, PCV clean and Blitzsafe iPod install. All in 2.5 hours, at least I'm good at something :lol:

Sisters VR: Rear cam seals, 302 brakes, stainless lines, PCV clean and Blitzsafe iPod install. All in 2.5 hours, at least I'm good at something :lol:

That's flat rate ;)

Sorry Dave :(.

My fault for not looking at the back of MY radio and just relying on the seller's pics. I'm 99% sure this will work on 2001+ cars, but not the older 850s/x70s.

Eat a dick.

:D

glad I dont get paid till thursday so I never ordered this.

kinda sad though because I was really looking forward to getting this.

I swapped my lighting relays, and finishing the fog light relay install tomorrow, started raining. :(

Edited by RobTheModd

drove to allentown and back and lost an eyebrow doing 80mph :( but got a nice new fresh arm rest :)