Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

Tommy Boy, how's the clearance above the fuel rail ? Give it at least 1/2 inch, I managed to rub a hole in one of my pipes coming back from Carlisle! (same spot)

As for me, 50K miles after my manual swap, I finally swapped the throttle cable to a manual one! :arob:

:( Who won?

well it failed to open because the mechanism failed, i went to the yard to get one last time and it lasted about 5 yearsand it failed yesterday. i had to cut the latch to open it so i won but i think it won because i need a new door. i fubarred the vinyl when i cut it open..

• Upvote 1

cleaned her up yesterday, probably putting the gold nistos on today

utf-8BSU1HMDAwODgtMjAxMDA4MDMtMTcwMS5qcG

Put washers on the BBK bracket screws to space out the bracket so my caliper will stop rubbing on my rotor :angry:

Somehow that's really funny, despite being sad. Many people put spacers on their wheels. Only the extreme put spacers on their calipers :lol:

I gave mine a bath in the rain. Didn't take any pics, so just imagine a deep nautic blue S70 :lol:

Oil change and a much, much needed AC recharge. Thanks to Justin for the phone call to save me a few minutes.

No more compressor constantly cycling on and off, just a nice hum and ice cold AC. Car drives smoother too.

Oil change and a much, much needed AC recharge. Thanks to Justin for the phone call to save me a few minutes.

No more compressor constantly cycling on and off, just a nice hum and ice cold AC. Car drives smoother too.

Fuck I want AC.

Fuck I want AC.

What's stopping you ? Bad compressor ?

What's stopping you ? Bad compressor ?

Evaporator. Even worse. My compressor is probably fine since it hasn't been used in years. I'll do the AC sometime this winter or something when I'm not driving the car really.

How long do you think to replace the front rotors and pads, rear rotors and pads?

I have everything and know how to do it.. I just need to plan time for tonight

How long do you think to replace the front rotors and pads, rear rotors and pads?

I have everything and know how to do it.. I just need to plan time for tonight

2 hours if nothing goes wrong.

well it failed to open because the mechanism failed, i went to the yard to get one last time and it lasted about 5 yearsand it failed yesterday. i had to cut the latch to open it so i won but i think it won because i need a new door. i fubarred the vinyl when i cut it open..

I've got a tan one if you need it J.

swapped the pegs for some 17" knock off nebulas

bought an s70 t5 se and gna put pegs on it 2moro

Need to also figure out why my compressor aint kicking in on the 855 awd