Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

replaced hard fuel lines on top of engine, installed 5th white injector

ready for dyno on friday B)

punched my car in the glove box.

I didnt get to the brakes last night, taking a night off from physical activity... damn the vibration is bad!

punched my car in the glove box.

I didnt get to the brakes last night, taking a night off from physical activity... damn the vibration is bad!

angerposter.jpg

Installing wood trim in the s70 today. Such a PITA pulling the dash. I had an alarm/remote start system installed by circuit city several years ago, and from removing the dash I now see their hackjob installation. There are wires everywhere and they are just twisted together. Dumbasses. I hope the car starts when I'm done, because I know the wiring is going into the ignition wiring.

gasoline-tank.jpg+ 6F_det_waterproof_matches.jpg

Installing wood trim in the s70 today. Such a PITA pulling the dash. I had an alarm/remote start system installed by circuit city several years ago, and from removing the dash I now see their hackjob installation. There are wires everywhere and they are just twisted together. Dumbasses. I hope the car starts when I'm done, because I know the wiring is going into the ignition wiring.

Put washers on the BBK bracket screws to space out the bracket so my caliper will stop rubbing on my rotor :angry:

Thought you were getting replacement brackets?

new front pads on the front of my buddies 07 mazda 6. Took 30 minutes laugh.gif. Charged him just for the pads since he's had some bad luck lately.

Thought you were getting replacement brackets?

I did. New bracket fit worse <_<. The rubbing increased. Now I have to send the replacement bracket back.

CJ wants me to swap the drivers side (rubbing side) with the passenger side (non-rubbing side), but I really don't have the time for it. Maybe sometime this weekend. It's just a PITA. He thinks my hub is bad or something like that.

did your calipers and rotors rub before on the stock stuff ........

IMO its the brackets due to welding them and not having them machined from one peice ...

slapped the nistos on, gave the CR-V a wash.

IMG00094-20100805-1636.jpg

• Upvote 1

did your calipers and rotors rub before on the stock stuff ........

IMO its the brackets due to welding them and not having them machined from one peice ...

No rubbing at all before on the stock brakes.

The brackets are one piece. Still rub though. I'll swap sides when I get around to it. It's just annoying. I spent $250 on brackets and bolts and I expected that if I had problems with any part of my brakes, the brackets would be the last thing.

wow... the black box by turtle wax works unbelievable... i'm looking at the paint and it legit looks brand new

DSC01531.jpg

• Upvote 1

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>