Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

Did I miss a thread what happened to the 850?

sold it

> _ >

sold it

> _ >

^ Yeah what he said. :lol:

IPD Endlinks, IPD Poly Trans Mount. Also stared at drivers side axle throwing grease everywhere. Should probably replace it soon....

Figured out why my driver side windshield wiper would slide down the wiper arm when I used them. Come to find out, the clip on the wiper was put on backwards, and as a result, the tab wasn't going into the hole on the wiper arm to hold it in place. So I flipped the clip around and reinstalled it, but the tab doesn't hold as it should, so I"ma throw a twist tie around it so that the tab will stay in place like it should.

Cost to fix $0.00 and a slight bit of creativeness. Cheaper than buying a new blade that didn't need replacing.

figured out my P0172 Code... half of the passenger intake mani elbow is gone :lol:

in other news... washed it, nice and clean now :) also, painted my strut bar finally. thoughts?:

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNjItMjAxMDA5MTAtMTczMy5qcG

the other gold pieces are going to be repainted the same color. ( it's the same color as my wheels)

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNjMtMjAxMDA5MTAtMTczNy5qcG

also, (hopefully) permanently fixed my ABM's... the stupid brass fitting where the bolt goes in always shakes loose. i used some liquid nails or something, i hope that keeps it put. more color-matches strut bar material:

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNjQtMjAxMDA5MTAtMTczOC5qcG

one day.... one day i'll get the cam cover and intake manifold powdercoated matte black. i would LOVE to see that with the gold.

Edited by T5Power
  • Upvote 2

2 new projects for the week. Thanks to Danny for the nice cat back deal and Rye for his ongoing help.

booshousing.jpg

tme.jpg

gutted the interior to clean the rear carpeting and see what kind of a job it is to replace/install. time consuming but not bad.

also color matched the engine bay... take a look!:

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNjgtMjAxMDA5MTEtMTkxOS5qcG

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNjctMjAxMDA5MTEtMTcyMi5qcG

• Upvote 3

^Looks great, maybe hit the black plastic charge pipe the same color?

For me washed and vac'd both cars.

^Looks great, maybe hit the black plastic charge pipe the same color?

For me washed and vac'd both cars.

good thinking :D didnt even think of that. i'll give that a go tomorrow!

anyone know how to (easily) replace the elbow on the passenger side of the intake manifold? causing my 0172 <_<

anyone know how to (easily) replace the elbow on the passenger side of the intake manifold? causing my 0172 <_<

Call Mike and have him try with his lil' hands. :lol:

It can be done, but the problem is getting the clamp back on. I just used a zip there and threw the clamp in the trash.

• Upvote 1