Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

Needle nose pliers are your friends.

As for me: hub on driver's side. Dear Haynes Manual: Fuck you very much for your retarded steps, I should have never opened you up. dry.gif

Needle nose pliers are your friends.

As for me: hub on driver's side. Dear Haynes Manual: Fuck you very much for your retarded steps, I should have never opened you up. dry.gif

Haynes manual for a wheel hub? Tisk tisk.

Washed my car.

Temporarily fixed the plastic thing that covers the internal workings of the sunroof from being seen inside the car. I will put some Liquid Nails on there since it seems to be that it is going to continue coming off of the holders.

This one is more like "what did I do to someone else's Volvo today?" Dude's car overheated and he parked in the parking lot. Come to find out, his car has the same expansion tank leak that mine has, but he was replacing the lost fluid with just water instead of water and anti-freeze mix. I told him that he shouldn't do that given that water and has a different temperature tolerance than water with anti-freeze in it. I gave him some 50/50 anti-freeze that I keep in my trunk to replace the boiling water that evaporated out of his car.

I told him that he also had the old expansion tank cap and that he needed to get the replacement for it.

Haynes manual for a wheel hub? Tisk tisk.

Fail manual....

I should have known better, but I wanted to get the torque specs for the different nuts and bolts....

I should have known better, but I wanted to get the torque specs for the different nuts and bolts....

Oh...That's reasonable. I thought you were looking for instructions...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Fail manual....

what no vadis on your laptop :blink:

what no vadis on your laptop :blink:

Laptop has everything already, VADIS was too much. It wasn't stable with it.

Unless you live up north where they use salt. In that case, it'll take 2X as long. Ask me how I know ;)

Rotated the tires on the wagon.

New wires,plugs, dizzy and cap on the sedan.

Glad to have those NGK's out! Not that there was anything wrong with them I just prefer the Volvo plugs. :D

Maybe tomorrow i'll get motivated enough to put the Stylin IC hoses, IPD CBV, and the AC Delco TCV on the sedan.

Edited by Dave 54

Was gonna put two sets of wheels into the trunk to take them to the wheel shop tomorrow but realized I couldn't after looking at the trunk with the seats folded down.

FFFFFFFFFF, I used to be able to carry so much in the wagon. <_<

Edited by RBoy8

It's easy. I've had 12 wheels in my car at once. Don't fold down the seat.

If you're transporting 8, put 2 in the trunk, 4 stacked on the backseat, and 2 on the floor.

Besides, you probably have the seat far enough forward anyways to fit extras in there :P

Edited by (n)A-GAME

It's easy. I've had 12 wheels in my car at once. Don't fold down the seat.

If you're transporting 8, put 2 in the trunk, 4 stacked on the backseat, and 2 on the floor.

Besides, you probably have the seat far enough forward anyways to fit extras in there :P

:lol: LOL :lol: :lol:

I'll give that a try tomorrow... just gotta dig out the towels and rags to cover up the seats and floor.