Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

drove the wagon to jersey this weekend for my friends drift event.... 27 mpg with 203+ miles on it (odometer was broken when i got it)

stoped by parents house last night and swapped it with the t5m... its funny how different and the same they are to drive at the same time

oh gee thanks ups, for crushing my :ph34r: package.

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNzQtMjAxMDA5MTQtMTgxOC5qcG

:lol:

thankfully it's nothing serious, just an e5 socket for my ABS module and spring seats. but still.... really?!?! :blink:

oh gee thanks ups, for crushing my :ph34r: package.

:lol:

thankfully it's nothing serious, just an e5 socket for my ABS module and spring seats. but still.... really?!?! :blink:

Got my brake pads today from UPS and they were't even in there original packages anymore, just randomly floting around. :rolleyes:

Yep, my box of oil filters from IPD got all crushed up by UPS too. rolleyes.gif

Checked my oil level and it was low. Was going to just add more to it, but I ended up taking it to get changed. It was replaced with 10W-30 (I saw a recommendation about that for this car).

Reset CEL light only to have it come back on. The error codes regard my Rear O2 Sensor and cylinders misfiring. Then during a later drive, the CEL went back out on it's own (without me resetting it) and no the bulb didn't blow.

Checked my oil level and it was low. Was going to just add more to it, but I ended up taking it to get changed. It was replaced with 10W-30 (I saw a recommendation about that for this car).

Reset CEL light only to have it come back on. The error codes regard my Rear O2 Sensor and cylinders misfiring. Then during a later drive, the CEL went back out on it's own (without me resetting it) and no the bulb didn't blow.

They will go out after so many starts , it will recheck the system to see if you ever got around to fixing what it was trying to tell you in the first place. CEL will come back don't worry. :lol:

Getting ready to take a 300 mile journey this weekend.

DC to Lake Anna for 2 days to Charlottesville for 2 games and back up to DC at 10pm Sunday night.

Checking tires, fluids and spare for the trip!

got my spring seats, ti rods, brake lines, koni's ready to be put in... and i just ordered a timing belt kit from FCP along with oil filter and OEM plugs!

Getting ready to take a 300 mile journey this weekend.

pppssshhh

i flew out mon morn to boston, rented a car and drove to manchester NH. had dinner with customer.

tue, drove back to boston, flew to La Guardia, drove out to DEER PARK NY had a big meeting, drove back to airport, and then flew back to PGH.

well this is the longest travel I would have taken at one time with my 850R since I bought it. This 300 mile trek I will hit the *gasp* 100k mile mark!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This weekend the landlord was here and cleaned out the gutters while i was out of town.

and the guy was so lazy that instead of taking a few more steps and throwing the crap in the yard, he tossed it on the hood of my saff. and then proceeded to just wipe it off the hood and really just smear it around.

Now, my car was not spotless-ly clean, and the crap out of the gutters had sticks and acorns and leaves and such in it so of course i send up with a bunch of small scratches on my hood.

Downfall is it is a 12 year old car and the paint is not perfect, so sadly I think all i can do is complain about it and tell them to warn us next time they do something and I'll park on the freaking street.

Sad thing is they were inside for some maintenance, and my Keys were sitting on the counter. They could have called and said they were going to do that, and have asked if they could move my car back down the driveway.

Fixed the plastic shield that moves up, down, back and forth with the glass on the sunroof. So no more loud popping noise from the plastic being foiced into place when opening the roof.

Ordered Oil Cap Gasket, Expansion Tank, and Front and Rear O2 sensors (figured that both should be replaced at the same time) from FCP. Now to figure out when I'm going to install all this stuff.