scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

Im pretty sure that its ok.

Just to make sure I'm:

putting about a quart just through the motor to drain ANYTHING that got in there

full compression test

checking rods and the block for any damage or metal flaking

• Upvote 1

Replaced the front O2 Sensor. It was starting to get dark by the time I got done with that one, so the rear O2 will have to wait til this weekend.

Quick iPhone pic, but you get the idea.

Also did the invisible exhaust tip mod with this pic.... huh.gif

Looks good Matt!!!

Still need to do mine, just sits there looking at me begging to be put on. :lol:

installed my new meth controler @ 5:30 am outside with a flashlight before work

• Upvote 1

vs1.jpg

put on R front bumper OEM fogs and 3k HIDs and hopefully my E-code corners show up today :)

• Upvote 1

Are those really that green in person? Or is it just the camera, lighting, etc?

Probably haven't warmed up/ need to run for a few days to fully brighten up. Mine are green when I turn them on, 30 seconds later they're yellow

Are those really that green in person? Or is it just the camera, lighting, etc?

Ehh might be partially the camera but they do seem to have A little bit of A green tint to them in person

Probably haven't warmed up/ need to run for a few days to fully brighten up. Mine are green when I turn them on, 30 seconds later they're yellow

Your probably right because I turned them on got out of the car and snapped the pic

Replaced the 55w bulbs with 100w in the fogs, flushed the trans with new synth. Added an trans Oil cooler, took off the trans Oil cooler because it leaked. Added more Alcy/water to the Aquamist.

Sent the extra auto trans to the scrap yard. I can't wait to send the entire car there. :lol:

Replaced the 55w bulbs with 100w in the fogs, flushed the trans with new synth. Added an trans Oil cooler, took off the trans Oil cooler because it leaked. Added more Alcy/water to the Aquamist.

keep an eye on those bulbs. I ran a 100W setup and I fried a ton of wiring. It would have been easier to just go HID

• Upvote 1

keep an eye on those bulbs. I ran a 100W setup and I fried a ton of wiring. It would have been easier to just go HID

Thanks for the heads up but I am running all aftermarket heavier guage wiring not OEM, I should be ok.

But, I am interested in HID, any advice for converting the fogs?

Thanks for the heads up but I am running all aftermarket heavier guage wiring not OEM, I should be ok.

But, I am interested in HID, any advice for converting the fogs?

You have to cut or drill out the back cover to make room for the HID wires. Then just silicone up the hole and it's water tight and good to go

also talk to Serge. there are two different types of H3 foglight bulbs one that looks like a regular HID bulb and one that looks like an H3 bulb