Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

My WeatherTech cargo mat came in today. This is going to work out perfect for changing into ski boots while having beer for breakfast this winter.

IMG_0194.JPG

IMG_0202.JPG

IMG_0204.JPG

Floor liners arrive tomorrow.

Quick iPhone pic, but you get the idea.

Also did the invisible exhaust tip mod with this pic.... huh.gif

Please tell me more about this invisible exhaust tip mod. I'd love to hide my terribly rusted oem one :lol:.

That rear looks so good Matt. Was really thinking about doing the V70 trunk trim and V90 wiper when I still had my wagon.

Replaced Rear O2 sensor and reset CEL.

Then found out one of the wires (probably camshaft position) was being burned up by what looks like a coolant line of some sort and causing sporadic idle. Gonna have to replace it tomorrow.

Please tell me more about this invisible exhaust tip mod. I'd love to hide my terribly rusted oem one :lol:.

That rear looks so good Matt. Was really thinking about doing the V70 trunk trim and V90 wiper when I still had my wagon.

Thanks. smile.gif

Exhaust will be adjusted next month since November is usually an easier month for me with work. I'll have it extended so that it sits where I want it to be. That, the new wheels, possibly some black calipers instead of the yellows and a few other odds and ends and I'm sure I'll change my mind about selling it. rolleyes.gif

Drove it through what seemed like a damn Monsoon, on a positive note the 5K old Goodyear Eagle GT's were performing as if it were dry. :D

Goodyear is on a great path to earning a customer for life.

parking brake cable... dialed in the meth settings

Replaced Crankshaft Position Sensor, with one from Pull A Part, after one of the transmission coolant lines melted the wiring in multiple places.

Then zip-tied around other parts it so that it wouldn't happen again.

put 1/4 qt of Royal Purple in her... drove about 1000 miles and she was a 1/4 qt low... that normal or should I start looking for leaks?

that seems a little much dave.

you have drips? smoking?

no drips, no smoking

I am going to take a look this weekend when I go out to a golf trip... too dark in my garage to get a good look.

from MIN - MAX is 1 quart? Im jw cause i know various vehicles have different standards. Just want to make sure. Cause if thats the case... i burn 1/4 - 1/3 qt of oil every 3k miles :)

If its hot hot out & you drive like a pissed off teenager & stuffs maybe thats okay not really idk but that means in 1000 miles youve lost 1/6th of your oils already