scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

Gratuitous flip off shot of the muther fvker that I hate. Fvk U oil cooler lines!!!

Uh dude tell me about it! I did the lower one and it was a total askejf@#R%#$. Got frustrated while fixing it and thought to myself "IF I DIDN'T HAVE A TURBO, I WOULDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS SHIT" but then later retracted that thought... the things we have to go through to have some fun in our cars eh? <_<

Continued hacking away at my fender liners, one turn at a time.

This weekend's attempt at cleaning her up failed so since I slept all damn day yesterday I decided to do it this morning after work.

Just the usual, wash, dry, jams, wheels, tires, windows....engine bay's already clean go figure. :lol:

Photo-0038.jpg

Paint's holding up very well, I'm glad the 2K respray is at least sticking great after a year and a half and about 35K miles. I think it needs buffed but I am a moron.

Photo-0039.jpg

Uh dude tell me about it! I did the lower one and it was a total askejf@#R%#$. Got frustrated while fixing it and thought to myself "IF I DIDN'T HAVE A TURBO, I WOULDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS SHIT" but then later retracted that thought... the things we have to go through to have some fun in our cars eh? <_<

99+ pan.... Costs about the same as two new oil cooler lines

Wash + 2 coats of wax + put roof rack back on.

tried to figure out why it is so freaking hard to push down my accelerator... thinking throttle cable

tried to figure out why it is so freaking hard to push down my accelerator... thinking throttle cable

lack of muscle tone?

somewhere on cable i agree.

lack of muscle tone?

somewhere on cable i agree.

lol, yeah I need to read about the throttle cable, could need to grease it or brake clean it

lol, yeah I need to read about the throttle cable, could need to grease it or brake clean it

Even if you were to replace it, it's a quick repair and it makes a nice difference. Ask Greg, Ben or Josh, they drove my car on the old cable and all 3 complained about hard the pedal felt compared to their cars. It made a huge difference when I replaced mine (it was kinked for some odd reason).

Even if you were to replace it, it's a quick repair and it makes a nice difference. Ask Greg, Ben or Josh, they drove my car on the old cable and all 3 complained about hard the pedal felt compared to their cars. It made a huge difference when I replaced mine (it was kinked for some odd reason).

Would you have to replace the cable from the pedal to the Throttle Body or just from the firewall to the Throttle Body.

Looks like FCP has it for $43

that wouldn't be a bad idea for me to do this also. i imagine mine's original. dave, do a GB

• Upvote 1

Would you have to replace the cable from the pedal to the Throttle Body or just from the firewall to the Throttle Body.

It's all one cable, you start at the throttle body, work your way to the firewall and push the end of the cable through the pass through. Then you hook it up to the pedal. At least that's how I did mine and I think it took less than 30 minutes, including removing some parts that were no longer needed on a manual.

Tasca has it for less than $43, I think. I paid less than that for mine.

Dave if you have trouble I'll do it at the next meet. It's awakward to get the cable on the pedal