Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

2002 mustangs are built better then volvos...

Guy suffered a broken exhaust pipe clip, and some scuffs....

my fault since my breaks didnt work as well as his apparently...

Guy ran the light,

mustang pass yelled stop stop stop,

so guy slammed on his breaks.

I slammed on mine and swerved to try and miss...

bang car hits car..

Hopefully this is not the end of me and volvo. :(

I am really looking into a 2002 mustang now though... :lol:

but unless something amazing happens and billys title gets sped up, its looking like soon as I get check for it being totaled...I will be buying a car. since I gotta get to work.

Edited by Doctor Octagonapus
  • Downvote 2

any car depending on location of impact can look better that another car. Again, I say look. I wouldnt say that Volvo is no longer safe because you has an accident. I too had something that totaled out my car, I also took every penny ($5,500 to be exact) from insurance plus an additional $1,300 out of my own pocket just to have my beloved Volvo back. Its a shame that your Volvo ended this way but much better that your car took the beating for you. Your getting Billy's car soon enough so hopefully soon enough you will be in another Volvo. Don't expect insurance to give without putting up a fight though so staple your married balls back on & put your dick on the table an say whats up to them

I'd like to see pics, I could not get E55's to fit no matter what I tried.

i had to hack around a bit and last night i couldn't really adjust the aim quite the way i wanted it so i'm going to have to make some adjustments. i basically just cut the plastic part that the old abm projectors fit into so the E55s would fit.

Got the front suspension rebuilt...new tie rods, control arms, etc.

Also, leaking water pump. Will be going to the shop on Monday.

Vacuumed both 850s.

Installed a new used antenna assembly in the 850 n/a. Huge thanks to dave54!!! I can listen to the radio again!!!

........and she goes to bed

Mine too...

I'd like to see pics, I could not get E55's to fit no matter what I tried.

fixed.

2394861200103277194S500x500Q85.jpg

2947009600103277194S600x600Q85.jpg

2094581260103277194S500x500Q85.jpg

the black plastic part that covers up everything had to be put on crooked but once the lens is on you can't see the difference.

this is a once you start there's no turning back kind of modification.

what do you do with the old high beams? rally lights?

I got that far too. I guarantee you the light will be aimed WAY to high once you actually get those on the car and you'll be blinding pretty much everyone. Unfortunately the E55's need about .5-1" of spacing on top to get a flat light output, and I found the ABMs did not have the room to accommodate additional spacing. In other words, if the projector's mounting hole plate is flush with the ABM plastic piece, you'll be in trouble.

Or maybe you'll just get really lucky. :)

what do you do with the old high beams? rally lights?

i just have some regular old H7s in there wired in parallel with the bixenon solenoids.

I got that far too. I guarantee you the light will be aimed WAY to high once you actually get those on the car and you'll be blinding pretty much everyone. Unfortunately the E55's need about .5-1" of spacing on top to get a flat light output, and I found the ABMs did not have the room to accommodate additional spacing. In other words, if the projector's mounting hole plate is flush with the ABM plastic piece, you'll be in trouble.

Or maybe you'll just get really lucky. :)

yeah, i messed around with the adjustments and i was able to make it so they point low enough not to blind people by putting that black plastic piece on crooked to get the hole lower. the projectors stick out of that hole enough where it's not really a problem and aims light where it's supposed to go. glad i didn't screw it all up and it's nice to have flashy instant high beams.

98 r seats

3k fogs

flat black pegs for winter

yes. seats that dont work :lol:

i put the perfos and snows on for gooddddddddddd this time buy buy titans!

rolled 220k on body :)

Funny, I'm sitting at 219,999 on the saff right now. when it makes it's treck into the garage for the winter i'll most likley end at 220k.

Installed the rear plate on the T5.

Planning on doing a battery switch-er-roo.

Putting my Good Battery from the saff to the T5

Putting my Volvo Branded battery into the Saff.

Putting the 500 CCa Chrysler battery that came with the T5 on the shelf in the garage.

Pulled out the rear seats and cleaned and conditioned them, and vacuumed/cleaned the interior carpet in the V70. Tan is still ugly but at least it's soft and clean again. :lol: