scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

filled her up with 93

took her to get the new Conti ExContact DWS 215/45/17s installed. Then an alignment tomorrow!

ps. when I brake kinda hard, not super hard the car pulls to the same side I have alignment issues.... this an alignment issue or brake piston issue?

Adjusted my E-Brake and put a new trunk handle in a few days ago..

yeah, I need to put my e-brakes back in :D

filled her up with 93

took her to get the new Conti ExContact DWS 215/45/17s installed. Then an alignment tomorrow!

ps. when I brake kinda hard, not super hard the car pulls to the same side I have alignment issues.... this an alignment issue or brake piston issue?

Check the control arm bushings, they are bad on both the 850 and the s70 we have and both car's pull when braking

Check the control arm bushings, they are bad on both the 850 and the s70 we have and both car's pull when braking

damn, dont tell me that. I was trying to put off the Control Arms until spring. Well at least I know I can get two OEM ones for $250

cleared out a space for it in our workshop, towing it in around noon, time to let the fun begin....

Going to give the new catch can routing a try. See if those two 90* bends work or not. There were mixed opinions about it and since I had it ready to go, I thought what the hell. ;)

2010-12-21174740.jpg

damn, dont tell me that. I was trying to put off the Control Arms until spring. Well at least I know I can get two OEM ones for $250

I know how do you think i feel i need 4 of them :angry: but it can't hurt to at least check Ya Know :tup:

I know how do you think i feel i need 4 of them :angry: but it can't hurt to at least check Ya Know :tup:

Yeah, I was thinking of getting tires first to help with it, then an alignment (i have the lifetime warranty), and then look at the control arms. I mean, if I get new ones it can only help my ride so it wont be too bad.

Yeah, I was thinking of getting tires first to help with it, then an alignment (i have the lifetime warranty), and then look at the control arms. I mean, if I get new ones it can only help my ride so it wont be too bad.

Replace the control arms first.

If you drive with the new tires they will wear out the sides quickly due to being misaligned.

It'll get worse and worse the more you drive on it, so replace them soon.

Replace the control arms first.

If you drive with the new tires they will wear out the sides quickly due to being misaligned.

It'll get worse and worse the more you drive on it, so replace them soon.

Yeah, spring time when it gets warmer probably. Last time I did a 9 and 3 and 12 and 6 test there was not a lot of movement.

Drove it a mile.

It's in dire needs of an alignment (we knew that)

It handles like it's on rails

My fender liners hate me (at least what's left of them)

No squeaks, rattles, bounciness, or other weird issues

Happy Matt is happy.

jealous joey is jealous.

i broke an axle today...mudslides all over socal, and i get stuck in the mud. then my axle snaps. :(

waiting on napa to get my axle in so i can be back on the road by tonight!

jealous joey is jealous.

i broke an axle today...mudslides all over socal, and i get stuck in the mud. then my axle snaps. :(

waiting on napa to get my axle in so i can be back on the road by tonight!

You know where to go when the time comes. ;)

I may need an axle soon, lemme know how you like those Napa ones. My driver's side is getting loud.

And Dave, Pat: I have a used control arm. Throw a new boot on for good measure (rubber is starting to crack) but it has zero play and looks/acts fine otherwise. Boots are less than $5 at Napa, I think they can even put it on for you.

I may need an axle soon, lemme know how you like those Napa ones. My driver's side is getting loud.

i am patiently waiting for that deal to come through hahah..

i've had a napa axle on my passenger side for about a year now...lifetime warranty for about $100..not that bad