scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

i am patiently waiting for that deal to come through hahah..

i've had a napa axle on my passenger side for about a year now...lifetime warranty for about $100..not that bad

Nice, I might just do it before it breaks then. :rolleyes: :lol:

brought it to its new home.....the garage at our work shop were we keep the tools and dumptruck for plowing...hopefully ripping it apart soon, see if it just needs a new head or an engine....let the games begin

Washed, vacuumed, interior detail.

Almost froze my fingers off washing it.

wash-1.jpg

Washed, vacuumed, interior detail.

Almost froze my fingers off washing it.

i cant imagine doing that shit, id have icicles hanging from my hands and side skirts

i cant imagine doing that shit, id have icicles hanging from my hands and side skirts

I mixed the soap inside using REALLY hot water from the sink. By the time I was finished washing the car the water was luke warm. It wasn't terrible. Besides it was in the upper 30's here today :lol:

Psh F that I ran a 3/4" water line into the garage and use that to wash the car :lol:

Psh F that I ran a 3/4" water line into the garage and use that to wash the car :lol:

yeah i ran a line for a slop sink in my basement, and when i want to wash it when its cold i can tap into that and use that hot water, and run it outside which is fine while washing, but then i have an ice rink in my driveway after...which is cool too i guess

Conti X DWS Install and Alignment.

OMGosh are new tires awesome, feels like a whole new suspension

Finally. Good choice, I love mine. You'll be glad you didn't go with used tires.

Finally. Good choice, I love mine. You'll be glad you didn't go with used tires.

well I fell into some monies so it helped

Had a fucking idiot fuck up my car. Door check ripped off from the pillar of the car, I used a pop-rivet to secure it, but that started to weaken. Went to a independent welder to get it done. Took the door off for the guy, but didn't realize he was a fucking moron until he started welding. His welds are ugly and fucked up and he managed to set the plastic door harness in the pillar on fire, melting it to the point where it's useless and will require me to remove my dash and install a new harness.

I'm an idiot for letting a fucking moron work on my car.

ugh that blows .

I have to change the door pin harnesss since I bent pins and snapped a few off ....

^^ Sucks. I would have been sooooo pissed, and if it was a shop, id make them pay to have Volvo do it. B)

anyways...

took almost all day to weed out some wiring issues that sometime in its life got put in. <_<

but I managed to get the gauge light to work. :D

2.jpg